096 is still broken - Denied

purple2005

Post name: “General Suggestion - 096

What are you suggesting? - we once again take away 096 to be worked on more to fix enrage detection i look at his feet and he enrages or make him an event SCP

How would this change better the server? - it would probably help with server lag as his enrage and ability to bust down doors can cause the server to lag i think taking him away for further testing and tweaking would help to benifit many people

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - few may complain that he is  being taken away again but i think it would be for the best to make it fair and balenced 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - i feel it would benfit everyone cause it makes a hard time for CI with how easily it breachs it makes it better for mtf cause it is very hard to bag it and medical would be very grateful as the thing will do laps around medbay killing many medics and lockdown has no ability to stop him I believe further work on 096 could benifit many people and make a better experience 

Current: Director Of Containment

Previous: HSU Head/Nu-7 CMDR

10 hours ago, EliasQuickness said:

-Support
fr?
💀

he’s super easy to deal with, i’ve easily recontained him multiple times since it’s release and only died to him once.

-support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

-Support
I mean another event SCP? Just throw em in the closet with 008?
He really isn't a problem at all, easily recontained as it is despite this bug. If anything file a bug report over this.

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

Okay, so I don't believe that he needs to be removed or anything, but I have been hearing a lot of complaining regarding how instant it is and it's definitely a big change from how he was previously. I would support making a two second timer on it so it's not as fast. I've personally gotten targeted when I didn't even know I saw him right away.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

His enraged timer after being looked at is 100 seconds, If a lot of people share the same opinion I think we should just reduce the enraged timer, or add a cooldown before he gets enraged 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

25 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

His enraged timer after being looked at is 100 seconds, If a lot of people share the same opinion I think we should just reduce the enraged timer, or add a cooldown before he gets enraged 

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

-support

52 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

I agree with Talia on reducing the enraged timer but for the person who originally made the suggestion even if you look at 096’a feet the models still consider it as look at 096’s face and I know that because I was doing some funny testing with Chineseman131 when it first came out and what made him enraged cause it seemed broken when it came out

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

11 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-support to reducing timer 
+support to adding a cooldown.

(in lore he becomes docile and compliant after killing his target. a cooldown would seem reasonable)

Edited by Yamato
  • Like 1

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

On 7/27/2022 at 8:29 AM, Yamato said:

-support to reducing timer 
+support to adding a cooldown.

(in lore he becomes docile and compliant after killing his target. a cooldown would seem reasonable)

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Enraged timer has been reduced - it's at 50 seconds.