SCP 2427-3 Suggestion - Denied

Boesermaster

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2271330776&searchtext=scp

3. Link(s) to SWEPs:   Sadly not done yet, but the swep would need to Strip a player of its Weapons and give him the Russian Roullete Swep, then if he makes it to 5/6 Bullets he recives his normal Loadout back.

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 2500 250

5. Why should we add this SCP? It would be very Unique SCP in its Design and Gameplay, which utilieses one of the most Popular Sweps in the Server.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: Its an Robot made out of a Hairless Human head, a Cow Stomach, a Rubber Hose and some Other Stuff. Any Person seeing it. Want to be judged as Pure by it.

7. Extra information: Rule Proposal:

SCP 2427-3 has to advert every 5 minutes for a total of 15 minutes.

SCP 2427-3 needs 2 D-class to Maintain it.

When a Person gets Hit by 2427 he is not allowed to Talk in Comms and call out its Breach. Til he has Used all Rounds of the Russian Roulette to be free. And has his Loadout.

Edited by Boesermaster
  • Like 1

-Support
Cool SCP but feels to similar to other SCP's we already have, fast and can instakill, plus what's it's downside? at least with 939 it cannot see. This just seems like a direct buff to 939

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

3 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Honestly seems like it'd just be too similar to 939

-Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

8 hours ago, K I W I said:

-Support
Cool SCP but feels to similar to other SCP's we already have, fast and can instakill, plus what's it's downside? at least with 939 it cannot see. This just seems like a direct buff to 939

Mmmmh yeah now that you say it you are kinda right. I am gonna make a another version. 

11 hours ago, K I W I said:

-Support

So i changed it a bit. Since you were right, so i made it fit as much as possible with its File.

11 hours ago, Chineseman said:

-support
SCP seems to be cool but as looking this SCP form i dont think it will be acepted because some people might have aracnophobia or fear to spider

I didn't really think of this but yeah, I don't really wanna see a massive spider running at me with 939 speed down a long hallway.

Honestly I think the server has too many "Insta-kill no RP" SCPs. I'm not saying that SCPs shouldn't be able to kill people, but it should be unique and have certain circumstances to allow them to kill someone like SCP-082.

Sorry mate but it's gonna be a -Support from me.

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Dagger said:

I didn't really think of this but yeah, I don't really wanna see a massive spider running at me with 939 speed down a long hallway.

Honestly I think the server has too many "Insta-kill no RP" SCPs. I'm not saying that SCPs shouldn't be able to kill people, but it should be unique and have certain circumstances to allow them to kill someone like SCP-082.

Sorry mate but it's gonna be a -Support from me.

Yeah, i changed it ^^ now it is a Gamble to see if you are seen as Pure by taking your Weapns and giving you the Russian Roulette Sweep, this would make it only a big Spider which comes running towards you which Forces you to Play a Game with Roulette with yourself, this would strongly make it different from 939 and 682

44 minutes ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

+support don't care what ^ they say the swep seems fun

Thanks 🙂 I know that People seem to love the Russian Roullete Swep, so using it as a Weapon of an SCP seemed like an Good Idea. It would only need to go up to 75% Kill yourself and then stop.

i like the unique concept on how it works, but i think it would be a little difficult to implement it.  new scp’s are always nice and add rp and depth to the game.  if it’s able to be done and done without lag, then i have to go with a +support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 7/25/2022 at 2:07 AM, 1stSavagerY said:

i like the unique concept on how it works, but i think it would be a little difficult to implement it.  new scp’s are always nice and add rp and depth to the game.  if it’s able to be done and done without lag, then i have to go with a +support