7 members have voted

1. 1. Should i Become an Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Pablo
What is your steam name?: Pablo

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:575105202

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): PabloProoo111#3257

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No i dont have any Staffing experience but i still think i can help the team and learn how to be a goo mod within time if i get accepted.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Sorry i put the wrong time when i started playing on the community, its about 4-6 months

What date did you make your forums account?:  April 26: 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: 7 warns, 1 ban but none of them are active.image.thumb.png.c32fe8e683fc3b37a851fe013c2165a2.png

What is your donor rank?: (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold.

Are you a staff member in another community?: No.

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes.

Timezone: Central European Time (CET)

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank due to the amount of time I can be on the server, i can be on a few hours like 5-6 hours I can also calmly approach a tense situation and resolve issues.  I would like to do more to support the community and server that has been providing me entertainment for the time i have been there.  I have played on the server for a while, and have enjoyed doing so, but during of hours staff takes quite the time to take the sit most i have waited is over 15 minutes for a sit so i closed it bc it took to long and thats why i want to be a trial mod to help the community and help the server from rule breakers. I belive that with the right training and guidence I can help make the server better for everyone.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Well I would start with asking them to stop, If they were to continue i would  proceed to gag them, and then i would tell them the Situation.  then i would check the logs to see the people he killed the people to check if he actually did Commit  MRDM (RDM x4+) then i would  Request an ban to  him (Ban Reason is  MRDM (RDM x4+) (5 day ban).

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? Well Firstly i would of checked if he had any recent warnings for the Same Reason, then i would of warned him for ( Abusing an Known bug) if not then i would of asked the person who reported him if he had any evidence or video, and i would told him that its not allowed to do the bug he did, i would asked him not to do the bug again.

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

-support

I believe you could be a good trial-mod in the future, but as of now you have really recent warnings and I'm a bit concerned having you on the staff team.

Given another month give or take I think you would be a great asset to the staff team. 

So as of now -support.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

- Support

Every experience I have had with you has been negative. As well as your warns and ban being very recent.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

3 hours ago, CyClone said:

-support

I believe you could be a good trial-mod in the future, but as of now you have really recent warnings and I'm a bit concerned having you on the staff team.

Given another month give or take I think you would be a great asset to the staff team. 

So as of now -support.

^everything i wanted to say cyclone already did and better

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

3 hours ago, CyClone said:

-support

So as of now -support.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

4 hours ago, CyClone said:

-support

So as of now -support.

-Support
Everytime I've met pablo he's being mingey or just generally a nuisance in the server, really shows no intent on being really serious, generally unfit for the staff team.

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

5 hours ago, CyClone said:

-support

So as of now -support.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

7 hours ago, CyClone said:

-support

So as of now -support.

-Support for what is said up here ^
And I also won't forget that you copied someone else's application for RRH.

Edited by EliasQuickness
  • Laughing 1

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

10 hours ago, CyClone said:

-support

So as of now -support.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

-support

For a player with only 3-4 months of background, a ban and 7 warns is a lot. 

The motivation paragraph is well written and feels genuine. 

The answers for the situations could be longer and better structured. 

From what I have read, many players have had negative experiences.

Currently GENSEC and MTF Nu7. In-Game name is May. 

Thank u for taking ur time reading my staff application

i only have -support on my app right now and not many people like me on the server but i will try to be better and not be so mingey and be more  serious on the server
im sorry if u had negative experience with me! May, Caroline and other people! but i will try to be nicer to the people around me! and i will try to not let people around me in game have an negetive experience with me from now on.

Edited by PabloProo123
  • Thanks 1

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.