[GL] Lumm's GM Application- Accepted

lomaxld5

Should I be a GM?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lumm be a GM?

• +support, I think you should be a GM!
    • -support, your application wasn't satisfactory.

In-game name:

[GL] Lumm

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:568513356

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 

I am a captain in Purge, a lord VIII in IQ, a CPO in Naval, and a SGT in Royal Guard.

Have you donated to the server?: 

Yes. I have a CC, Lord rank, bounty hunter package, many crates. Overall around 300$ donated.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: 

No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 

1 warn 4 months ago for player diss.

How much time do you have on the server?:

roughly 3 weeks (according to the in-game menu.)

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: 

I am a huge Star Wars nerd. I’ve been a huge fan of the series since I was 8, I’ve seen all Star Wars movies, Boba Fett, The Mandalorian, and the first 2 seasons of the Clone Wars. I love reading legends/non-canon stories (like the fate of the jedi book series) and updating my knowledge of the Star wars universe with Wookieepedia is very important to me. Star Wars is easily my favorite fictional universe.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

I want to become a gamemaster because I love this server and it’s community. I want to contribute more and make an entertaining environment to convince more people to stay on the server. I’ve participated as an event actor several times and talked to many gamemasters, so I have a large idea of what GMs do. I want to share my creativity with the server and provide all players with a reason to keep playing. I also want to host frequent sims for other officers, because I know how agonizing it is trying to host SIMs for quotas, and yet no one responds to your SIT, and that’s why I’m going to exceed my quota for events/sims and help them out. I can also host my own SIMs to multitask in completing multiple quotas.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: 

I believe I am trust worthy, but trust is subjective. So I’ll tell you why I think I should be trusted. I love this community, and I want to contribute to it, not make it worse. I have spent a lot of time and money on this server and know it pretty well. I know what players like and don’t like. I have a good track record, with only 1 warn despite my 3+ weeks (total time) on the server. And it’s been around 3-4 months since I’ve joined GM, and I hope you will let me earn my trust and prove I deserve to be a GM.

Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?: 

I am very familiar with ULX. I experiment on private worlds with my friends, I event act a tonne, and I do many SIMs. I know all of the basics like how to make votes, model people, give items, strip people, teleport, noclip, cloak ETC ETC, and I also have many hundreds of hours on Gmod, so I would say I am pretty well experienced with ULX and ULIB.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: 

I am very familiar with how gamemasters function, as I’ve seen/helped several GMs. Many of my friends have been GMs and I known the rules quite well. As I’ve played this server for quite a while I’d like to assume I know most of the rules of GM. I have only briefly been an actual functioning GM, however, and that was when I was much less understanding of ULX and Gmod in general. Overall I have a lot of knowledge on gamemasters duties and regulations.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  

On-ship:

A prisoner (event actor) is transported to the debrief room for a public court hearing. They are charged with aiding rebels. 2 event actors to be the lawyer and prosecutor are debating over evidence provided by the judge. The players watching may testify as a witness, or provide other evidence by being called to the stand. To add extra interactivity the jury (5-10 players) will get to vote on the sentence. Either it ends with the prisoner being provided a ship (driven by me on ISB job) off the ISD and transportation onto a safe planet, or they are publicly executed (Assuming it’s a semi-passive and not a passive.) If it is a passive, they will be put back in prison. This type of event allows for player creativity, interaction, and overall enjoyment.

Off-ship:

The empire lands on Endor to find an imperial occupied mine. A rebel had been tracked down to this location so the empire investigates with scrutiny. The civilians swore allegiance to the empire and said they had no weapons. Under further investigation a building was walled off from the inside. When asked, the villagers responded with “only the mayor has the key.” The empire then search the planet for the mayor. Upon finding him, he is found with a green lightsaber. The villagers turn hostile and the empire battles the mini-militia. Afterwards an orbital bombardment commences, decimating the village.  Would require 3-4 event actors and be a passive-combat switch. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): 

Yes! It’s quite easy and there is many ways to do so. You must go into the context menu, then navigate to weapons and search your desired item in the search bar, then right click it and click “copy name.” To give it to yourself either do !give ^ item_name or !give name item_name. To give it to someone else you would either face them and do !give @ item_name or !give playername item_name.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):  

Yes! Also very easy. You must navigate to your context menu > models > search bar. Then search up your model, right click it, and copy it like the weapon. Then to model yourself either do !model ^ model_name or !model name model_name. To model someone else either do !model @ model_name while facing them or !model playername model_name.

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: 

Yes. I’ve read them multiple times as well as the GM handbook. In my opinion I have a very good understanding of the GM rules, but if I become a gamemaster I will study them with the utmost care. 

Edit: I became Tmod during the period of this application being posted

Edited by lomaxld5

+Support
- Really good Explanations 
- Past ULX experience
- Knows Star wars Lore
- Read the the guidelines and seems to have a positive understanding
- Pretty decent On ship and off ship events
-Goodluck!

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

4 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
- Past ULX experience
- Knows Star wars Lore
-Goodluck!

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

7 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
- Past ULX experience
- Knows Star wars Lore
-Goodluck!

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

7 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
- Past ULX experience
- Knows Star wars Lore
-Goodluck!

I really like the court hearing event idea

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

10 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
- Past ULX experience
- Knows Star wars Lore
-Goodluck!

Good luck Lumm!

23 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
- Past ULX experience
- Knows Star wars Lore
-Goodluck!

I Will say you've been Denied from going to Interviews, so make sure you aren't Minging anymore within the server and you'll be fine 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 5/3/2022 at 12:23 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
- Past ULX experience
- Knows Star wars Lore
-Goodluck!

On 5/2/2022 at 10:23 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
- Past ULX experience
- Knows Star wars Lore
-Goodluck!

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

On 5/2/2022 at 10:23 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
- Past ULX experience
- Knows Star wars Lore
-Goodluck!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother