Sullivan RRH Analyst Application

Chombos

In Game Name: Sullivan

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:1:153364199

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: CI Archivist, Security SFC

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Applying for Analyst

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)112282860_Screenshot2021-05-09181636.thumb.png.b55099be6db302a247dabe9884905ca7.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 
I want to join RRH because It's not only something I haven't been in, Its something I'm determined to try and get in. RRH seems like a pretty relaxed and overall calm job people play on. I've seen many people play on the job and they seem to have a lot of fun when on it. Not only that but I've seen the Ratio of Engineers, Guardians and Analysts and honestly, I respect the times I've gotten denied. I think RRH analyst would probably be the best option for someone like me because I've dedicated most of my time to CI R&D. I've even proved myself to High Command to allow me the rank of Archivist. I've wanted to join RRH ever since I was an AIN, but really never could because I lacked the courage to apply, in fear of getting denied. That fear is pretty much gone now, and I will always apply for RRH whenever I can. I am too determined to give up now.

Why should we accept you: 
Honestly, I've been apart of the server for almost 3 years and have learned a lot from the people I've met. I done my fair share of playing on the server, meeting new people, and just having fun talking to people who I think are friends. You should accept me because I am trustworthy, I've been staff a couple of times because of vacations lasting a month or more. Even then I've gotten decently high up the ladder. I've been Mod, Senior Mod, and on Imperial RP Admin. I really think that you should accept me because I am pretty dedicated on the server, just from GL alone I've gained about 2000 hours on Garry's mod and I'm about to hit 4000 hours probably this upcoming week. If that's not dedication, I don't know what is. Even if I don't get RRH, I will always keep applying till the day I get in.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

This application is well made and thought out well. I respect the determination. I am in really no position to judge your test logs but it's very clear that you have a passion for it, and they are very well made. It's clear that you are able to be trusted in a command position and I feel that you can be trusted with level 5 clearance.  +Support 

- RRH Guardian Uniform 81

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

2 hours ago, Jess1224 said:

+support, really appreciate the effort put into these test logs, this is a well made application and you definitely have the temperament for RRH. Best of luck, RRH needs more anaylsts!

+ Support

Analysts needed

A bit smelly however

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+SUPPORT

- Application has clear effort put into it

- Need more analysts

- Interesting test logs with lots of effort put into them

~ Uniform 4 

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy 

Huge + Support, Like this man is really good fit for RRH 

- Good App

- Has the dedication and will

- Those test logs are great

Retired A1 Commander Krug, Retired Admiral Versio, Former E11 MAJ, Former RRH

Support

The Highest quality test logs I've seen in a long time, generally friendly & has high RP ranks me like!

+High ranks
+quality logs
+friendly

Good Luck Sullivan! ~ Tazza EOI T6

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

-Dedicated to their branch (R&D)

-Active

-Friendly

-Helpful (has helped other personnel in their branch)

Overall: don't talk to him that much but in my experience he's been great to talk to. He's shown to be active and dedicated to what he's done. Many people as you can have said that he's done well in his branch. He's just put effort into his work. He'll make for a great Analyst for RRH. 

(I will no longer be as active in the RRH area of the forums)

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2022 at 10:31 AM, Jess1224 said:

+support, really appreciate the effort put into these test logs, this is a well made application and you definitely have the temperament for RRH. Best of luck, RRH needs more anaylsts!

Outstanding Test Logs, it displays the work you are willing to put in and the dedication you have.

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower

+Support 

Second to geeko on sexyness 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic