Tydrix's Forums Diplomat Application

Tydrix Weeb

Tydrix's Forums Diplomat Application  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Am I qualified to become a Forums Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Tydrix

Steam Name: [GL] Tydrix

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:132085234

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Admin [SCP-RP]

How often are you online on the forums? Daily as I always have it open in the background when I'm playing or when I am off of the server

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I am qualified to serve as a Forums Diplomat. I could help at all hours with any issues that may come to fruition, and I would like to join the Forums diplomat team and help out wherever I can with the community. Since being on the staff team over the months, I have matured and grown to understand all kinds of people who join the Gaminglight community and leave the Gaminglight community.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?  I consider myself to have sound judgment as I am a current Major in the Chaos Insurgency and an Admin on the SCP-RP server. A situation that required me to make a difficult decision would have to be where a friend of mine had come on the server and decided not to follow the rules as it was decently late at night. I was the only administration online at the time. I had to deal with it myself, putting aside any bias I had. Even if they were my friend, I had to deal with them the same way I would deal with anyone else who breaks the server rules. After they had broken the rules, I had warned them twice they decided that they were tired of being there and decided to be racist. I promptly sent in a ban request and got permission to ban them temporarily for one day with the words (To be Updated) something along the lines of that, so even though they were my friend, I had to stick by the job and the rules and ban them either way.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? If a user has been reported spamming on multiple topics due to getting banned, I would first request them to stop doing so and direct them to the ban appeal section so they possibly have a second chance. After, if they continue to spam, I will speak with the Head Forums Diplomat and get a forums warning sent out. If any further incidents occur, it will result in further punishment.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would kindly ask if they could both calm down, stop the arguments, and keep it to either a + or - Support and leave their opinion without making anyone else upset or angry. If they do not, I would speak with a Head Forums Diplomat to ask if a forums warning should be issued if any further misconduct occurs. 

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+Support
By far more professional then most of the people I've seen in the RP branches
on SCPRP. He is a swell guy and I know for a fact he is trustworthy.
Not only reaching the rank of Admin but also Decently high up the RP rank ladder.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

3 hours ago, Chombos said:

+Support
Not only reaching the rank of Admin but also Decently high up the RP rank ladder.

• Gaminglight Love 1

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

On 4/13/2022 at 11:20 AM, oofWill said:

+Support

Good guy

Very active on forums and has some of the best judgement skills ive ever seen.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+Support
Amazing person, If amazing at Command so I believe that he would be able to handle stressful situations and would never has Bias 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

16 hours ago, DemiGodRaymond said:

+Support
Amazing person, If amazing at Command so I believe that he would be able to handle stressful situations and would never has Bias 

• Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 4/13/2022 at 12:54 PM, Chombos said:

+Support

Amazing head game too

• Gaminglight Love 1

Frfr

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 3:54 PM, Chombos said:

+Support

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 4/13/2022 at 8:20 AM, oofWill said:

+Support

Good guy

Very active on forums and has some of the best judgement skills ive ever seen.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 4/14/2022 at 5:54 AM, Chombos said:

+Support

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

Application Accepted!
Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

• Laughing 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥