Nu7 Branch Update [Completed]

Demon Dice

3 hours ago, Catalyst said:

+SUPPORT BEHEMOTH BUFF image.thumb.png.22939e45f26082783094c38594f8e219.png

LETS FUCKING GOOOOO #JusticeForBHM

+Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+support

That new job is literally just delta-4 but not an SF 💀

-Support on the bison for Martial Care Unit. please don't make the same mistake RCU did, go with the CSGO bison. that bison you are trying to get added is complete shit

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

2 hours ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

+support

That new job is literally just delta-4 but not an SF 💀

-Support on the bison for Martial Care Unit. please don't make the same mistake RCU did, go with the CSGO bison. that bison you are trying to get added is complete shit

Thank you for noticing that we put the wrong bizon by mistake, it's been corrected 

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

10 hours ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

-support Vik on TRT and G3 on RG. +support anything else

Just let me have this I’m restricted heavily ;-;

also RG is ass it definitely needs the G3 and it just got a silent nerd pretty sure

+support 

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

Changing to -support

Looking into this, Nu7 already has 5 sub branches, 2 expandable/versatile classes and 2 SF classes. 

I personally do not think it’s fair for a single branch to have 6 sub branches

BHM, TRT, FE, CA, MCU and now HMR That’s five classes right there, plus Enforcer and Rifle guardian which are both rarely used and Goliath which isn’t technically apart of BHM

I feel that in order to get a new class something would have to be removed for it to replace, you guys also have special perks for classes like TRT having speed boost and CA having a blink SWEP and double jump  adding a third class that is immune to 610 and 049 is rather OP,  

if you were to remove some of your classes I would be ok with this but until then -support 

Edited by Its Buck
  • Laughing 3

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

We aint doing this hp ap bullshit again

-Support on every single hp and ap buff beside the Behemoths and Goliaths 

+Support to the rest

• Dislike 2

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Tbh I feel like E11 and CI should only get m98b because E11 deals with much more dangerous threats and has more long range operations on surface, same with ci, while the nu7 is like the swat force on the foundation specializing in CQC. +support tho mtf needs more health. 

Former: CI 1LT DHLS, CI RND AIN, T1 Scorpion I, MTF D5 WO

RETIRED. 

probs going to go to mil rp

+Support

Wowee

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

5 hours ago, Pure said:

Just let me have this I’m restricted heavily ;-;

also RG is ass it definitely needs the G3 and it just got a silent nerd pretty sure

+support 

Didn't get nerfed at all plus the sl8 is cracked

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

+support

Very glad our Tanky classes are actually going to be able to hold up more now, plus MCU update which is mega POG!

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

On 4/5/2022 at 9:22 PM, ShadowPL said:

+Support

Seems good, and I like the CBRN Unit!

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

On 4/6/2022 at 9:26 AM, Its Buck said:

Changing to -support

Looking into this, Nu7 already has 5 sub branches, 2 expandable/versatile classes and 2 SF classes. 

I personally do not think it’s fair for a single branch to have 6 sub branches

BHM, TRT, FE, CA, MCU and now HMR That’s five classes right there, plus Enforcer and Rifle guardian which are both rarely used and Goliath which isn’t technically apart of BHM

I feel that in order to get a new class something would have to be removed for it to replace, you guys also have special perks for classes like TRT having speed boost and CA having a blink SWEP and double jump  adding a third class that is immune to 610 and 049 is rather OP,  

if you were to remove some of your classes I would be ok with this but until then -support 

+Support! It's here!

There is no limit to possible subdivisions a branch can have as long as every Sub branch isn't just redundant.

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;