sl33p's Warn appeal for Toxicity.

sl33p

Do you believe that I have changed and my warn should be removed?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that I have changed and my warn should be removed?

• Yes
    • No

Steam Name: sl33p

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87133592

Ingame Name: sl33p

Admin that Warned you: Georgie 

Reason for Warn: Toxicity 

Dispute: Here is a rundown of the situation. Voxial and his teammate are face to face with me in the 049 hallway at the furthest door. I call them out in TeamSpeak and request dog to give me support. They light me up and I'm near death, but I pull out the riot shield and save myself. They were about to run up on me, but the dog turns the corner and kills both of them. They were both acting very cocky thinking they could kill me, but I practically pulled an uno reverse and then I said, "Get fucked". I didn't mean toxicity in any way during this situation and I am truly sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, so I apologized to Voxial. I've already talked to my higher-ups and I've changed. I do not want to try and bring negativity with my branch and other branches.  Hopefully you guys understand my perspective. 

Former: CI 1LT DHLS, CI RND AIN, T1 Scorpion I, MTF D5 WO

RETIRED. 

probs going to go to mil rp

Just now, styx said:

You put this in the wrong section i think btw

I was told to put the warn appeal here. Please send the link if this is the incorrect section and I will post it there.

Former: CI 1LT DHLS, CI RND AIN, T1 Scorpion I, MTF D5 WO

RETIRED. 

probs going to go to mil rp

+Support

C'mon man, this shouldn't even had happened.. Y'all think every little thing is considered "toxicity" now, the server ain't even fun anymore man. You can't make a normal taunt without getting reported for toxicity. Remember when people were reporting for t-bagging? Y'all seriously wanna go back to that? 

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

6 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

C'mon man, this shouldn't even had happened.. Y'all think every little thing is considered "toxicity" now, the server ain't even fun anymore man. You can't make a normal taunt without getting reported for toxicity. Remember when people were reporting for t-bagging? Y'all seriously wanna go back to that? 

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

44 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

2 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

3 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

2 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

+Support 

If “Get Fucked!” Is warnable i should be perm banned by now

Time to contact the authorities for that ban!!!

+ Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Although @Georgie_Is on LOA I would like his perspective on the warn and see why he handed it out.

On a personal note I don't feel like this deserves a warning, he didn't intend to cause any trouble to the 2 people.

From what Voxial told me he was "being targetted by sleep" but after speaking with sleep he just did it cause they're MTF.

If people get warned for saying get fucked after combat so should anyone that uses the new Dance Emotes on dead people or T-bags. <- Sounds kinda stupid doesn't it?

+Support

Though I don't think you should be going around saying "get fucked" to every mtf you kill, just going to make you look bad, especially now with all the drama that's going around.

• Like 3

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

+Support 

Yea i understand that its fun to call someone trash or say get fucked when you kill them seeing as i do it sometimes too and so do alot of other people but you really gotta watch who you say it to since some people are soft as fuck

Edited by Average Pipebomb enjoyer

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

2 hours ago, Cosmic The Italian said:

Although @Georgie_Is on LOA I would like his perspective on the warn and see why he handed it out.

On a personal note I don't feel like this deserves a warning, he didn't intend to cause any trouble to the 2 people.

From what Voxial told me he was "being targetted by sleep" but after speaking with sleep he just did it cause they're MTF.

If people get warned for saying get fucked after combat so should anyone that uses the new Dance Emotes on dead people or T-bags. <- Sounds kinda stupid doesn't it?

+Support

Though I don't think you should be going around saying "get fucked" to every mtf you kill, just going to make you look bad, especially now with all the drama that's going around.

Well said by Cosmic, it's better to leave this sort of talk out entirely but I don't think it warrants a warn.

• Dislike 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

14 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

7 hours ago, Cosmic The Italian said:

he just did it cause they're MTF

also yea we all do this on both sides ^ it's all for fun 

• Like 1

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

19 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

people are to soft 
+support either toughen up or disable voice chat 

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic