PryingTree

What is your steam name?:

PryingTree

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:114592179

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):

PryingTree#5796

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:

Yes, I use to staff a discord server with over 1.2k people, I also use to be a senior moderator in Gaminglight SCPRP

What date did you start playing on the community?

05/18/2021

What date did you make your forums account?

05/26/2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

Zero (cant enter picture since it would exceed the 7.4 kb limit)

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)

Bronze

Are you a staff member in another community?

No

Have you read the staff handbook?

Yea

Timezone:

EST

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? 

I think I deserve the rank because I have a lot of experience with staff and can do very time consuming tasks. I am also not bias and when it comes to stressful things then I ask for help or just be as calm as I can and try my best to handle the situation. If someone is mad at me I will tell them that they can bring it up to the forums and try to protest there or I will try to calm someone down and explain my reasoning. If I ever need help to deal with a situation then I will get a higher up following the chain of command. If there is no one else on to follow the COC I will just get the lowest member on. I will honestly try my best and try to make the server a better and more fun place for everyone. It is some what sad to see players not enjoying there time on a video game, even though that is what a video game is for. Personally I think that the Gaminglight servers (mostly the SCP-RP servers} has a good community but it could do better and I think I could help with that. I also see a lot of people breaking the rules, or  not knowing them because the motd has more rules than a person can count. I could help people figure the rules out or punish them accordingly to try and make sure it doesn't happen again. I can help with peoples problems being solved as soon as I can. I don't see a lot of mods/admins on late night so I could be on and help with that. Also I hear a lot of questions and can answer them like if they do not know how to type in chat or do certain commands like !motd or /name [something in here idk] or maybe they are breaking the 2 life rule. I can go over tell them about it or tell them how to resign, use the discord channels for there purpose, where the forums are, EXT. I have read all of the links I could find that was provided in the discord, server, and all of the rules on the server so I can answer the questions to the best of my ability. The forums are there for a reason and even though I am not a forum diplomat I could still help them and on the server itself. I will NEVER judge a person no matter what the other person reported them on until they show proof or there is so much evidence against him/her/other, If proof is not shown then I will have to tell them "So I can not do any thing since there is no proof and you could be lying." "I am sorry but I am going to have to send you back, next time get proof, Goodbye". Also I see the staff take a very long time to accept a report for XP for a test or hanging a D-class (sarkic) EXT. A while ago a sarkic hanged me and we waited around 30 minutes and no staff came and the sarkic felt bad I had to wait there and just hang from a ceiling. But with me as a mod I could change that long late night experience to be more fun. All I want to do is to make the community more fun, because I see many people resigning because the community is getting worse, people are getting worse, and I want to help with that.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

How I would handle someone doing that is to first tell the person to calm down, if they do not calm down I will then mute the person. I will tell him what I will do, which will be requesting a ban for an X amount of time depending how many people he has RDMed. I will warn him saying “!Warn SteamID:12484578242 MRDM (X) | Mass Profanity.” The reason I would warn him for mass profanity is because in the MOTD is shows/tells you that keep the profanity at a low. Depending on the profanity and what the profanity was I would specify the warn. For example “!Warn SteamID:12484578242 MRDM (X) | Calling staff Slurs.” I will then get someone to temp ban saying “!Ban SteamID:12484578242 MRDM (X) | Slurs | Needs extension”

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I will bring the person that was abusing the bug and the person who reported the person exploiting the bug and talk to them about it. I will ask the reporter to give any proof. If the person who reported the exploiter does not have any proof I will then tell the person to get proof next time and send them back as I can not go off of word. If the person who reported the exploiter I will then ask for proof and if the DO have proof I will then watch the proof and then judge at the best of my ability. I will then tell the exploiter to not do it again. If the exploiter says something on the lines of “I did not know that you couldn’t do (Enter exploit here)” I will give them a second chance as I can understand that sometimes people just do not know whether it is game design or if it is just an exploit. I will then send back the exploiter and tell the person who reported the exploiter “I will watch over him.” I then will watch over the person for a short period of time and decide whether or not he is doing it again or on purpose now that he knows not to do the exploit anymore. If the person who exploited said something on the lines of “Sorry I knew but I just wanted an advantage” I will then formally warn them and watch over them for a short period of time to make sure they do not do it again.

Edited by PryingTree

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

+support, was a great member of staff previously, why not again?

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+Support 

Used to be a great staff member would love to see him again

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

4 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

+ Support

- previous staff member 

- app looks good

- scenarios are well thought out

- well known in the community

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 3/14/2022 at 1:08 AM, Diz said:

+ Support

Amazing member of the community and has previous staff experience.

On 3/13/2022 at 7:54 PM, Tydrix Weeb said:

+Support 

Used to be a great staff member would love to see him again

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

NO IT CANT BE. NOT THE MOTHER FUCKER I OWE 2 MILLION. 

-SUPPORT PLEASE DONT PLEASE!!!! 

The safety of my wallet set aside prying tree generally is one that listens and is cool to talk To. I mean I fucking hate him but that's cause he has completely scuffed rolls.

+Support (my actual support)

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 3/14/2022 at 9:26 AM, MichaelWebb100 said:

+ Support

- previous staff member 

- app looks good

- scenarios are well thought out

- well known in the community

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

• Thanks 1

spacer.png