Geeko

What is your steam name?:

Geeko

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:1:204851474

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):

Geeko#4403

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain):

I used to be staff for a server called TitsRP for about 4 months and also I used to be a moderator on Gaminglight SCPRP for about a month.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly):

Around April of 2021

What date did you make your forums account?

June 16th 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc):

Bronze

Are you a staff member in another community?:

No

Have you read the staff handbook?:

Yes

Timezone:

Central Time (Chicago Time)

What rank are you applying for?:

Head Admin Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I believe that I deserve this rank for a few reasons. The first one being that I want to provide support for the community that gifted me with so much fun and love. I have had a lot of fun times on the server and also my fair share of some negative times, so as staff I would like to spread positive energy as well as diminish negativity. I want to do my best to become like the players who made me feel most welcome to the server and help others to appreciate everything about the server and its community. I feel I would be well suited to live up to or even surpass the expectations as a staff member, because of my previous experience and dedication to the server. I have lots of spare time to allocate to the server and the duties of moderation due to me being a small child and not having work. I want to rules of the server to be enforced so everyone who enjoys the RP on the server can have it undisturbed. Overall, with my dedication, time, and love for the server I feel this would be a good opportunity for me to provide more positivity for the community as well as giving back to the community by volunteering.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

The first thing I would do is try to calm them down and get back on topic to the fact that they were Mass RDMing. Whether they calm down or not I would open up logs and check to see if they did in fact Mass RDM. If I am unable to make them stop and they continue to not listen to reason, I would gag them and continue on with the sit. If they instead use the chat to lash at out me, I would ignore his efforts and give him a formal warning for Mass RDM and staff disrespect as well as a 5 day ban as stated on the Staff Handbook. To ban the player I would request the help of a higher up staff member.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

In a situation like this, I would immediately try to calm everyone down before things go too far. I would do this by letting them know arguing is only going to cause more problems for everyone even if they entered the sit innocent. If the toxicity still persists, I would threaten them with a warning before gagging them. If the negative attitude continues throughout the whole sit and they continue to be toxic to one another, I would warn them for player toxicity and continue on with the sit.

R&D Chief Inspector and Poop Inspector

13 minutes ago, Starstep said:

+Support

Geeko would make an excellent staff member!

Pretty cool gecko too. Much nicer than his older brother, 682.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

22 hours ago, ravergang said:

+Support
-Active
-Good application
-Experience

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Piller said:

Pretty cool gecko too. Much nicer than his older brother, 682.

His older brother is this fucker @Dick Grayson

Get it right piller smh.

+Support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

23 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 3/1/2022 at 9:12 PM, Starstep said:

+Support

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

On 3/1/2022 at 11:12 PM, Starstep said:

+Support

+Support 
Solid Member Of The Community.

Wish You Good Luck Geeko

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team