Deuce player report

Harrisonwilson1207

Your in game name: Harrison

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:502921605

The player's in game name: Deuce 

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:201360601 

The original staff member's name: Toasty 

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 2/10/22 

What did the player do: Changed his name to crab man and abused a broken model while on E4

What was the disposition of the sit (no action/verbal warning/formal warning/etc): Verbal warning

Why do you think the disposition was inappropriate?: The man broke his model and changed his name to crab man knowingly and abused the exploit and claimed to not know the exploit. 

Evidence (required): https://streamable.com/trd6py 

Any extra information: N/A at this time. 

• Dislike 14

-=Delta-5 Low command=-

+ Support

23 weeks and someone who clearly knows the game (Have talked about hitboxes before), this is just false and kinda disappointing to see a SNR CMD member lie about something so easily proven false.

Would suggest an actual punishment cause MOTD states exploiting of any kind is against general rules, no one is exempt

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

5 minutes ago, Dick Grayson said:

-support 
already handled in game 
like come on bro

Doesn't matter, that's what the report is for. He does not believe it was handled correctly. Refer to the report formats, as you can see there you can make these reports if you do not believe it was handled correctly.

+Support

It is clear that he knew what he was doing. His name was changed to crab to imitate his model, which he knowingly abused. He should have received a formal warning as he knows exactly what he was doing. It does not matter if this is his "first time" knowing about it, he should have fixed it then and there; not go into a raid and abuse it.

Edited by Kevlar_
  • Dislike 1

Screenshot_13.png

16 minutes ago, Harrisonwilson1207 said:

man broke his model

I will say this doesn't actually change the hitbox of the model, just the visual side of it so in terms of that nothing is changed.

16 minutes ago, Harrisonwilson1207 said:

Changed his name to crab man

The fact he changed his name to "D2 Crab II" shows he knew his model was visually broken... 😕 so yeah not good with that.

Id argue however depending on how the sit went that's how the punishment should of been determined. @ToastyWould have to comment on that but if he was apologetic etc and he truly expressed his lack of knowledge on it being a exploit then a verbal seems fair to me.

19 minutes ago, Domo775 said:

-support handled in game 

ok i’m reporting that you broke your model 🤓🤓

29 minutes ago, Dick Grayson said:

-support 
already handled in game 
like come on bro

I'd just like to let you guys know, this report format is made for this situation. You can report a player for something that was already handled in game, if you believe it wasn't handled correctly. The whole point of the format is for if it was already handled in game.

• Laughing 1

Screenshot_13.png

-Support

If yall are just gonna neglect the fact it's already been dealt with and further witch hunt on the forums yall are the ones who outta check themselves. 

Also spamming dislikes at each other dont look good for either of yall. It's a game meant for fun and this is a prime example of when it gets out of hand and ruins the point. 

The model was broken, is it still broken? No. No need for even more punishments to be issued. 

Deuce thought it was funny and now yall are busting his nuts about it like he branched diss, it was literally just a funny joke by the sounds and nothing to get so heated over. 

Edited by Some Weeb
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Gonna mention this for the 3rd time, forum reports are for situations that were  handled in game already but believed to be improperly handled, read before you blindly defend your friend

4 minutes ago, Bob-Billy-Tim said:

-Support 

Was handled in-game

Also this is just MTF being MTF

This was just a funny joke in-game and shouldn't be getting this attacked, like just chill Harrison you would've died anyway and it didn't really alter anything in-game

Like y'all both still died

Calm down

31 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support

If yall are just gonna neglect the fact it's already been dealt with and further witch hunt on the forums yall are the ones who outta check themselves. 

Also spamming dislikes at each other dont look good for either of yall. It's a game meant for fun and this is a prime example of when it gets out of hand and ruins the point. 

The model was broken, is it still broken? No. No need for even more punishments to be issued. 

Deuce thought it was funny and now yall are busting his nuts about it like he branched diss, it was literally just a funny joke by the sounds and nothing to get so heated over. 

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

-support

I have seen players looking like this before and I found it funny to see as to me they looked like chickens and there is nothing wrong with the hit box as I could kill them easily after they crossed the line in D Block not only that I do believe I saw staff laugh about it also so this post was in my opinion a waste of time

Forums Diplomat message 

Please just keep all comments to a + or - Support with your opinion 

any rude or disrespectful messages will be removed

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

The reason I gave him a verbal warning was during the sit he was genuinely sorry about doing it and after being told how to fix it he listened, I also stated in the sit that if it were to happen again then it will be a formal warning, I also told Deuce to tell the other E4 that it’s exploiting and they will receive a warning if they do it since Harrison said that they do it all the time, when I asked for evidence of this happening multiple times I received no evidence. I also checked Deuce’s warns and he has no warns for exploiting so this if hopefully a one time thing. My conclusion to the situation was if this was a one time thing and never happens again then he will be let off with a verbal warning since he was genuinely sorry during it and also complied when told how to fix it I also said that if he is found to be doing it in the future he will be receiving a formal warning. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

51 minutes ago, Toasty said:

The reason I gave him a verbal warning was during the sit he was genuinely sorry about doing it and after being told how to fix it he listened, I also stated in the sit that if it were to happen again then it will be a formal warning, I also told Deuce to tell the other E4 that it’s exploiting and they will receive a warning if they do it since Harrison said that they do it all the time, when I asked for evidence of this happening multiple times I received no evidence. I also checked Deuce’s warns and he has no warns for exploiting so this if hopefully a one time thing. My conclusion to the situation was if this was a one time thing and never happens again then he will be let off with a verbal warning since he was genuinely sorry during it and also complied when told how to fix it I also said that if he is found to be doing it in the future he will be receiving a formal warning. 

-support 

After response from the corresponding admin about the details of the matter, this report is being denied. 

The situation has been handled in-game and the Staff Member determined that the situation was worthy of a verbal warning. 

If you feel the staff member improperly conducted the sit please fill out a staff report underneath the staff report section of the forums. 

Although, breaking your model is a form of exploiting as it messes with the visual effect and damages the experience of fellow players. 

• Like 3

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||