SCPRP moment

Damien

Non Combatants 

Utility

Maintenance clean trash for money, do a little minging, and fix stuff 

Medical heal people, do medical research, and totally don't steal organs.

Research 

Foundation Research test on SCP's yeah thats pretty much it

RnD are the big bad, they work for the CI and interrogate hostages, they could torture them, brainwash them, and sell them for money

Edited by Bulborb

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Diz said:

A tip that will always save your life:

Don’t trust JMs or JRs, and if you see Bright… RUN

JRs are harmless…

most of the time

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

JRs are warcriminals and therefore based and research pilled

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

the people you really wanna watch out for are medical, they gonna steal your kidneys and other organs

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 2/9/2022 at 12:59 AM, Kevlar_ said:

become gensec climb the ranks join another mtf branch climb the ranks - or escape and become ci and climb the ranks yes

Become Research😁(In Case You Like RP, If You Like Combat Join SEC/MTF's Or CI Mil) There's Also Maintenance And Medical In Case You Want To Support Combat Branchs, They Can Heal And Give Armor Which Is Pretty Useful And Help's Everyone.

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

13 minutes ago, FusionThunder said:

I brought a JR to a sit for rdm one time and they immediately tried to kill me 

those mfs are cold blooded killers

JR's Are Scary No One Denies That Fact👹

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

I highly recommend trying out scprp it has alot of crazy stuff going on all the time between scp's running rampant and killing the masses or a ci/ goi raid where your pvp skills are tested and teamwork between foundation staff is key to make sure the day is won. Alternatively you can join ci and raid the site to cause chaos and break out dclass so they can escape the site and help you along the raid, or play was dclass and get tested on for xp and some awesome rp experience's. and cat forget you can join utility as a maintenance and make sure everything stays in tip top shape and fix those scp cc's and doors lights ect... And then you have medical to make sure no one gets infected by some crazy scp virus and to heal the guards when they get injured, and last but not least you can join the research team and run experiments on scp's do whatever u want to them (those scp's never cared much for us anyway) and dont forget we have plenty of dclass to use as cannon fodd...*cough cough* wonderful lab assistant's who are absolutely dying to meet you and helping you find out as much as you can in your experiments. So come on over to SITE [REDACTED] we can always use more hands on bored.

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF