AFK D class Job - Denied

Its Buck

What are you suggesting? - Add an AFK D class job to the server

Job Name: “AFK D class”

Job HP: 100

Job AP: 0

Loadout: Keys, Physgun, *Donator weapons restricted* (Having no weapons would prevent people from commiting RDM on other AFK People.

Salary: 300

description: “This D class needs his rest after a long day of riots and testing.”

job slots: unlimited 

Models: standard D class models on the server 

if possible they could spawn in a secluded area that nobody Other then staff and people on the job can access to prevent people from being killed

How would this change better the server? - We encourage people to AFK and a lot of the time people can’t AFK on a job so they get on D class. A class designed for going AFK encourages everyone to AFK and even has a larger salary then most jobs 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - N/A

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Server rating 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+/- Support

Could save entity's from being spawned on the server from all those D-Class sitting AFK with weapons and is a good way for people who don't have a CC to AFK grind money but I don't think its really needed because of the new AFK system SMT implemented. I'm split on this one.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-Support

While I see the benefits of the job, it seems… desperate? I know we want people to AFK but adding a job who's only purpose is to sit and contribute nothing is a waste of slots. If people want to sit AFK, they can make a CC with nothing on it.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

34 minutes ago, Sixx said:

+/- Support

Could save entity's from being spawned on the server from all those D-Class sitting AFK with weapons and is a good way for people who don't have a CC to AFK grind money but I don't think its really needed because of the new AFK system SMT implemented. I'm split on this one.

+/- Support
Maybe Can Be a Good Idea, However Only If It Doens't Add+ Lag To The Server.

-Support For 300$
+Support For 150$

Edited by Avalon Levi
  • Like 2

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

- Support

We already have the AFK system in the server to where after 30 minutes of you not doing anything, you get sent to your default spawn and unload most entities.

Edited by Yato Sensei

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

We already have the AFK system in the server to where after 30 minutes of you not doing anything, you get sent to your default spawn and unload most entities.

yea this is just a unneeded job imo

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

3 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

-Support

While I see the benefits of the job, it seems… desperate? I know we want people to AFK but adding a job who's only purpose is to sit and contribute nothing is a waste of slots. If people want to sit AFK, they can make a CC with nothing on it.

thats 80$ not necessarily everyone has to throw at a gmod server

1 hour ago, CyClone said:

-support

ruins the benefits of custom classes.

yknow, besides the unique look, loadout, overall equipment. so on..?

Whats wrong with people gettin' money too? I have 6 ccs but no monopoly on fuckin' schmoney

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

9 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

Maybe The Money When You AFK Can Be Higher Like 150$.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

22 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

12 hours ago, Kevlar_ said:

This is a feature which works well on PoliceRP.

Our system is better...
 Abby Wambach Mic Drop GIF by U.S. Soccer Federation

• Laughing 2
  • Angry 1

tenor.gif?itemid=14079585
Yo Don't Drop The Mic On The Ground Like That, We Don't Want Our Paychecks Cut Again To Buy New Equipment!!!

On 2/8/2022 at 11:52 AM, Yato Sensei said:

- Support

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT