OOC Suggestion - Denied

Boomer SCP

What are you suggesting? - To make an option where you could go OOC. For example: A button that makes you somewhat invisible but still visible, or you just cant take damage. This would only be available for trainers and trainees since they are always OOC and shouldn't be shot or killed.

How would this change better the server? - It would change it so trainers don't have to go through the struggle of dying or the trainee dying during a tour and them having to go find the trainee.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Maybe a trainee may abuse it but you could make it so that only the trainer or admin can apply it to the trainee and you could also make it so you cant shoot, damage, or place props while "OOC".

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Trainers & Trainees

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by Boomer SCP

Former Maintenance AMM ACSM || Former GENSEC 1LT || Former Mod/SET || D-0792  1453122164_Screenshot2022-08-30022842.png.8a66d880301bf8d955fa07c77c01b978.png

-Support

Imagine 10 minges coordinating a mass RDM in the server, i mean is kinda epic for me but i dont think so for other players.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

i do remember playing on a server with this kind of feature where trainers/trainees went partially transparent and couldnt shoot other people nor get shot by others

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-Support

We tried something similar by giving Trainers/Trainees a bunch of HP if I remember right

Didn't work out.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

13 hours ago, MexicanGuy said:

-Support

Imagine 10 minges coordinating a mass RDM in the server, i mean is kinda epic for me but i dont think so for other players.

This is true, but I did say that they cannot dmg other players so if they did try and RDM it wouldn’t work

11 hours ago, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

-Support
You gotta see the bigger picture here if some guy who was sick of this servers shit decided he had enough and just pulled a zeus that would be an issue

Yes but if they can’t DMG other players or place props or anything they can’t do anything big

6 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

We tried something similar by giving Trainers/Trainees a bunch of HP if I remember right

Didn't work out.

Again, if they can’t dmg or place props they can’t do anything bad

Former Maintenance AMM ACSM || Former GENSEC 1LT || Former Mod/SET || D-0792  1453122164_Screenshot2022-08-30022842.png.8a66d880301bf8d955fa07c77c01b978.png

19 hours ago, Diz said:

- Support

Just call a sit on whoever is attacking you..

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

13 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support for the suggestion.

Alternatively: Trainers should get "Lots" HP on the job but trainees need to be able to die incase they go loose or become insubordinate.

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

16 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Alternatively: Trainers should get "Lots" HP on the job but trainees need to be able to die incase they go loose or become insubordinate.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 2/7/2022 at 3:39 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

That's exactly the case, Trainees going on the loose would be a disaster that staff would have to handle at that point

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT