Icarus

In Game Name: Icarus

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:97851267

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF E11 LTC , CI RCT

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: O5-5

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1 , though very long ago

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join the Red Right Hand team because I know what it takes to excel, and I feel my personal skillset fits extremely well within the branch. I am an extremely results driven individual, and anyone who has ever worked alongside me can see that I do provide the results I promise. I have what it takes to succeed in a competitive field, and strive to show that if given the opportunity to. 

Why should we accept you: I feel as if I'm one of the best candidates for the position simply put. This isn't me being cocky, more so confident in my own skillset and abilities. My experience in similar fields far supersedes that of most other applicants. Being a past high command within the older version of Alpha-1 taught me a lot about how to effectively lead people to get a certain job done, whatever that job may be. Whether it is protecting a VIP, pacifying a GOI Raid, containing SCPs, I know how to properly use the people, and resources at my disposal to get the job done. I can promise that no-one will work harder or smarter on tasks I am given, and at the end of the day it's what makes me good at what I do. I know how to lead people to do a job, and to do that job myself. My experience with writing good documents is another key factor in why I'm qualified for the position. The documents I've written have given me the experience necessary to make even better documents, but also a ton of ideas to bring to the table and possibly incorporate into day to day tasks, which would make me even more effective at doing the job assigned to me within RRH.

I don't like to ramble on about nonsense, or things that aren't completely relevant to the application, so Ill cut it there. Any further questions can be asked on this post, in my forums DMs, or through discord, Ill usually be free to answer them.

20220201214136_1.jpg

Retired A1 VCMDR//A1 SF Lead Icarus

+Support

+Confident in himself

+Former A1

+In a command position for MTF (that takes quite a bit of dedication)

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

On 2/2/2022 at 11:38 AM, Its Buck said:

+support

Former A1 member, welcome back 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

3 hours ago, Piller said:

+Support

Former A1 (the better RRH) Commander.

+ Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

demoted

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic