Report against Some Weeb

FusionThunder

Your in game name: Fusion

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:246681057

The player's in game name:  CI RnD SIN Some Weeb

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:491903989

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: around 3pm 1/27/22

What did the player do: Shot people with an ethereal as a classD

Evidence (required): image.png.4b16f08a3b3cc897126e1359809aedab.pngimage.png.528285e2333499af55c95c6fdd188861.pngimage.png.effe8d46dbf45ccfbd688048d1f37539.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Formal Warning at least

Any extra information: He Claims that because its not in the MOTD he was fine in shooting people with an ethereal as a classD completely ignoring the fact that its only in the MTF SOPs because they are the main people to recieve them and it should be common sense even if someone else gets their hands on it

extra note: i asked a member of JMT and they said it was warnable

Edited by FusionThunder
Adding smth

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Idk any of the rules you're trying to apply to this, perhaps I'm wrong. The way I see it, is similar to Dclass acquiring an ethereal from breakout bob or any other event. 

I think we should probably look into the seller, not the buyer.

He got it from a quartermaster and deliberately used it because of the loophole. But its stated the ethereal is only to be used on SCPS

spacer.png

1 minute ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Idk any of the rules you're trying to apply to this, perhaps I'm wrong. The way I see it, is similar to Dclass acquiring an ethereal from breakout bob or any other admit event. 

I think we should probably look into the seller, not the buyer.

The seller was already warned and I believe blacklisted from the job, getting it from breakout bob would be a different story as that is SMT meaning they had SMT perms to do it. It is very common knowledge that you are not aloud to shoot humans with the ethereal and Gubby (Some weeb) has been here a very long time and as such knows that he shouldn't be doing this, he even said in game that he knew about it and yet carried on saying it isn't in the MOTD so it didn't matter.
All that being said, although it should be common sense, perhaps this should be added to the MOTD to hopefully stop further incidents.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

This was handled in game. 

Edited by Some Weeb
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 3

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

8 minutes ago, Meridian said:

The seller was already warned and I believe blacklisted from the job, 

Okay good.

9 minutes ago, Meridian said:

All that being said, although it should be common sense, perhaps this should be added to the MOTD to hopefully stop further incidents.

This would be a good idea.

But I think all these rules are listed in SOPs not MOTD. I've always had a problem with unspoken rules and I never did follow them. So it needs to get clearly added to the MOTD as a UNIVERSAL rule. 

Sticking to -Support.

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

+Support

Last I checked only SMT can damage humans with Micros. As SET I can't even shoot non SCPs with the ethereal I spawn in.

"MTF personnel may request authorization to use the Micro upon Condition Nuke or Red being declared. Authorization must be granted by an Ethics Committee Member or O5 Council Member.

The highest ranked MTF will generally be granted use of the micro if authorized. They may delegate the usage of the micro to an individual of their choice.

The micro is only authorized to use against SCPs. Using it against humans is prohibited."

You knew better when you used the ethereal. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

41 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

This was handled in game. 

Please tell whoever handled this to reapond confirming this. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

13 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Last I checked only SMT can damage humans with Micros. As SET I can't even shoot non SCPs with the ethereal I spawn in.

"MTF personnel may request authorization to use the Micro upon Condition Nuke or Red being declared. Authorization must be granted by an Ethics Committee Member or O5 Council Member.

The highest ranked MTF will generally be granted use of the micro if authorized. They may delegate the usage of the micro to an individual of their choice.

The micro is only authorized to use against SCPs. Using it against humans is prohibited."

You knew better when you used the ethereal. 

That is under the section for MTF. Not D-Class. I even reached out to a Senior Admin and they agreed that those only apply to MTF because it isnt in General rules. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

4 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

I even reached out to a Senior Admin and they agreed that those only apply to MTF because it isnt in General rules. 

1 hour ago, FusionThunder said:

extra note: i asked a member of JMT and they said it was warnable

• Like 1

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

Just now, Meridian said:

Okay and that is their opinion. 

But the rules do not explicitly say that or implicate such rule towards any other branches then mtf. 

• Like 1

- Support due to the fact that this is listed under the MTF section in the motd and not the general section it is more in a gray area  cause its not listed as a general rule so technically he is allowed to do so I would suggest that they rule do be changed to reflect the off chance that someone that's not MTF or JMT+ some how ends up with a micro to prohibit them from using it on other players and only on SCPs the person who bought the Ethereal for the Dclass is in fault and if they have not received a warn the person should be warned and blacklisted off of the job for giving Dclass the ethereal when their guidelines prohibit them from doing so. overall I do not feel that the player someweeb has broken a rule since it is not listed as a rule for every job plus multiple staff have already delt with this sit and have let him go with a verbal which is fit for this situation since its not a rule under general rules.

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

3 minutes ago, Starstep said:

+Support

It is clearly stated in the rules that the micro is only able to be used against SCPs.

It isnt though 

its literally under

Class Specific 

under

MTF

• Like 3
  • Dislike 2

+Support

It's supposed to be impossible for a d-class to get one anyway, so having a rule prohibiting something that's caused by an already prohibited action is kinda silly and clear loopholing. Some Weeb, you're of a way high enough level to know not to do this.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

1 minute ago, Piller said:

+Support

It's supposed to be impossible for a d-class to get one anyway, so having a rule prohibiting something that's caused by an already prohibited action is kinda silly and clear loopholing. Some Weeb, you're of a way high enough level to know not to do this.

Well its not prohibiting D-Class specifically like technically if CI got a Micro they could shoot people cuz its not stated under their rules either.  

You also I believe dont know how I got it as I did not get it from a MTF I got it from a researcher. Who has since been reprimanded I am not loopholing and made many attempts to no do that exact thing.

i.e I contacted Fiery. 

1 hour ago, Fieryphonix said:

- Support due to the fact that this is listed under the MTF section in the motd and not the general section it is more in a gray area  cause its not listed as a general rule so technically he is allowed to do so I would suggest that they rule do be changed to reflect the off chance that someone that's not MTF or JMT+ some how ends up with a micro to prohibit them from using it on other players and only on SCPs the person who bought the Ethereal for the Dclass is in fault and if they have not received a warn the person should be warned and blacklisted off of the job for giving Dclass the ethereal when their guidelines prohibit them from doing so. overall I do not feel that the player someweeb has broken a rule since it is not listed as a rule for every job plus multiple staff have already delt with this sit and have let him go with a verbal which is fit for this situation since its not a rule under general rules.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

43 minutes ago, Piller said:

+Support

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

40 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

Come on Weeb, you should know better at this point, you most certainly knew that you shouldn’t have had it in the first place

Look I don't know why everyone thinks I am playing stupid. It's kind of douche baggy you all are assuming I am actively fucking all of you even though I am not...

There is literally no rules on it so I was confused then I asked a senior admin, sounded like it was fine and used it. I am not trying to play stupid or loophole or anything just cuz I have played for 2 years don't mean I am an all knowing oracle, I play this game to have fun and thats what I did in accordance to the rules.

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

Come on Weeb, you should know better at this point, you most certainly knew that you shouldn’t have had it in the first place

This and the fact that there does not necessarily need to be a specific rule in place in order for a punishment to be carried out, that is up to staff discretion and critical thinking as stated in the SCP-RP Staffing Guide: 

"Please note, while the MOTD is meant to be all encompassing, it’s both impossible and impractical to cover every single situation that can occur. As such, some general rules may apply to many situations. For example, exploiting the surrender SWEP to be able to shoot without being seen to have a weapon is clearly an exploit. Use your critical thinking skills to use these general rules to apply them to situations you may be involved in, and feel free to ask a more senior staff member for help on discord if none are online. As a rule of thumb, if something feels wrong and gives another player an unfair RP advantage, it probably is wrong!"

Think of this except above as a sort of reverse Ninth Amendment. SMT is not omnipotent, they cannot predict every situation. D-Class are not supposed to be able to obtain an ethereal without the direct action OF an SMT member anyways, therefore SMT saw no reason to make this a general rule as, again, they are not all knowing and didn't expect a QM to abuse their job and give D-Class ethereals.

• Thanks 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

9 minutes ago, Loaff said:

This and the fact that there does not necessarily need to be a specific rule in place in order for a punishment to be carried out, that is up to staff discretion and critical thinking as stated in the SCP-RP Staffing Guide: 

"Please note, while the MOTD is meant to be all encompassing, it’s both impossible and impractical to cover every single situation that can occur. As such, some general rules may apply to many situations. For example, exploiting the surrender SWEP to be able to shoot without being seen to have a weapon is clearly an exploit. Use your critical thinking skills to use these general rules to apply them to situations you may be involved in, and feel free to ask a more senior staff member for help on discord if none are online. As a rule of thumb, if something feels wrong and gives another player an unfair RP advantage, it probably is wrong!"

Think of this except above as a sort of reverse Ninth Amendment. SMT is not omnipotent, they cannot predict every situation. D-Class are not supposed to be able to obtain an ethereal without the direct action OF an SMT member anyways, therefore SMT saw no reason to make this a general rule as, again, they are not all knowing and didn't expect a QM to abuse their job and give D-Class ethereals.

Yeah but I also thought staff had final say in issues yet here we are AFTER a sit already took place for this exact situation and I was given a verbal...