Report against Some Weeb

FusionThunder

-support

There is very clear evidence of the rule break occurring. However, the staff taking the sit had already determined him guilty of breaking the rule and administered a verbal as a result. Unless that ruling breaks staff SOP in some way shape or form then I believe it should be respected.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Yall are playing rule ping pong, just let it slide, technically everyone was right, and shit man, if a d-class of all things shot me in the chest with an ethereal, I would be CRYING laughing, wouldn't be annoyed in the slightest. The dude already has 33 warns, it is NOT that serious, and technically hes got a point. Its a loophole, sure, but there was a hole to loop through in the first place. Situations like this just help plug the motd, like sarkic walking into lower d block. Lets just take it as a learning experience and move on.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

2 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

Yeah but I also thought staff had final say in issues yet here we are AFTER a sit already took place for this exact situation and I was given a verbal... 

Stop putting a response to every single person on this report. Completely unnecessary. This will be processed shortly, but in the mean time @Some Weeb if you could let us know which staff member handled this situation in-game it would be appreciated.

• Like 3

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

12 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

Stop putting a response to every single person on this report. Completely unnecessary. This will be processed shortly, but in the mean time @Some Weeb if you could let us know which staff member handled this situation in-game it would be appreciated.

Alex 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

9 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

It is clearly stated in the rules that the micro is only able to be used against SCPs.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

14 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Please tell whoever handled this to reapond confirming this. 

Yes, This was talked/Handled im game.
Chief if you can, please DM me and ill give more details.

• 2 weeks later...

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||