General Suggestion - Nerf the Khovostov 7G-0X

CyClone

What are you suggesting? - Nerf the Khovostov

How would this change better the server? -  Balance the player vs player combat. In this clip below it does 485 dmg in the matter of like half a second.  This gun is on D5 commander. This gun is absolutely broken even price admitted to it himself.  Overall it just ruins the player combat on this server making it unplayable.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone going against this gun in a fight.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/8FcVOYVMsyL4G/d1337Xlb7erK?invite=cr-MSxUOWosMjY5OTEwOTcs

Edited by CyClone
  • Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

-/+ Neutral
Considering only 1 job on the server has it and considering the activity of the people who have access, it seems as so the damage and power of this gun is justified.

( Edit )
Never mind, as a fellow D5, it is quite overpowered and does way too much damage ( We tested its damage a bit )

+ Support

Edited by Spaceru
  • Like 1

D5custom.png.de7d757139b5c14278662d28613367f4.png   Former D5 command, Gladiator main.

Gladiators FTW

+Support

Completely unfair to anyone on the opposing side of this weapon, the clip says enough considering he 3 hit a fully maxed out SF. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

2 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Completely unfair to anyone on the opposing side of this weapon, the clip says enough considering he 3 hit a fully maxed out SF. 

Massive +support Our SF are supposed to be able to stand toe to toe with all MTF branches, being able to be 4 shot by 1 person is utterly game breaking much less 4 shot a max SF and ruins RP and PVP scenarios.

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

+Support

"WHAUT?!?!?!!! "

- S6 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support
Cyclone, I'm going to keep it 100 and say that this nerf is not really needed. Allow me to explain.

I know it's going to sound biased because of me being in D5 but I just want to get this out. This gun only belongs to 1 class and 3 people having it. And for clarification it's the no land beyond that made it do the damage it was doing because of its exotic perk which grants the user a damage buff for a brief amount of time to their next target meaning one, not multiple. Second You should to take into consideration of how often we have one of our HCMD members on and how often they play.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - "Everyone going against this gun in a fight." Now I can understand going 1 on 1 or maybe a squad. But consider your numbers you all usually get. This shouldn't be an issue. Not to mention how well equipped your guys classes are. You are on one of the best SF job's on the server and you're saying it's ruining player combat? If this were to be nerfed it would just ruin the combat experience for them when the commander of an MTF branch is weaker than a CI SF. The khovostov does 16.4 with armor and the ACOG does 23.3 with armor and yes this was tested earlier in-game and with the footage cyclone provided. It's pretty hypocritical suggestion to be honest.

Edited by Harrisonwilson1207
Had to add a few final changed
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 9

-=Delta-5 Low command=-

45 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Ok, so to avoid any confusion this is not the Khvostov that's causing the massive damage. It's the No Land Beyond that's causing the Khvostov to do that much damage. I did test this before killing and after killing with the NLB (No Land Beyond). In the description of the No Land Beyond: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2066337417&searchtext=no+land+beyond at the bottom of "Features from the game:" it has this: The Master Exotic Perk: Kills briefly increase damage against next target. 
So as long as I don't use the NLB the Khvostov doesn't take the perk from NLB and use it as its own. I have no intention to try to gain an advantage over anyone with this exploit, I only love this gun from D1 back in its prime.

Just putting this and only this in instead of a + or a - support. And I know that commenting is only suppose to be putting a + or a -.

Edited by stitch
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

+Support

Just modify the amount of damage that the perk give to the next target, dont make it useless.

• Like 2

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

-Support 

Going to replace the NLB for a weapon that doesn't cause the Khvostov to do damage like this. If you must insist on nerfing a gun, please direct it torwards NLB. I'm going to do my best to swap it. Khvostov Damage should be in an okay place with the server damage multiplier being 0.65 and the gun deals 45.

Edited by stitch
adding a bit more.

4 hours ago, Harrisonwilson1207 said:

-Support
Cyclone, I'm going to keep it 100 and say that this nerf is not really needed. Allow me to explain.

I know it's going to sound biased because of me being in D5 but I just want to get this out. This gun only belongs to 1 class and 3 people having it. And for clarification it's the no land beyond that made it do the damage it was doing because of its exotic perk which grants the user a damage buff for a brief amount of time to their next target meaning one, not multiple. Second You should to take into consideration of how often we have one of our HCMD members on and how often they play.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - "Everyone going against this gun in a fight." Now I can understand going 1 on 1 or maybe a squad. But consider your numbers you all usually get. This shouldn't be an issue. Not to mention how well equipped your guys classes are. You are on one of the best SF job's on the server and you're saying it's ruining player combat? If this were to be nerfed it would just ruin the combat experience for them when the commander of an MTF branch is weaker than a CI SF. The khovostov does 16.4 with armor and the ACOG does 23.3 with armor and yes this was tested earlier in-game and with the footage cyclone provided. It's pretty hypocritical suggestion to be honest.

4 hours ago, stitch said:

Ok, so to avoid any confusion this is not the Khvostov that's causing the massive damage. It's the No Land Beyond that's causing the Khvostov to do that much damage. I did test this before killing and after killing with the NLB (No Land Beyond). In the description of the No Land Beyond: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2066337417&searchtext=no+land+beyond at the bottom of "Features from the game:" it has this: The Master Exotic Perk: Kills briefly increase damage against next target. 
So as long as I don't use the NLB the Khvostov doesn't take the perk from NLB and use it as its own. I have no intention to try to gain an advantage over anyone with this exploit, I only love this gun from D1 back in its prime.

Just putting this and only this in instead of a + or a - support. And I know that commenting is only suppose to be putting a + or a -.

Based on this, -Support as it isn't the gun doing it by the looks of it.

Also your RCT's have the same health pool as Nu7 CMD and SEC SCMD

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

6 hours ago, Harrisonwilson1207 said:

-Support

There should still be no gun out there that is this strong. 

+Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

4 hours ago, stitch said:

-Support 

Going to replace the NLB for a weapon that doesn't cause the Khvostov to do damage like this. If you must insist on nerfing a gun, please direct it torwards NLB. I'm going to do my best to swap it. Khvostov Damage should be in an okay place with the server damage multiplier being 0.65 and the gun deals 45.

He's already said he's changing it btw

Edited by Meridian

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

11 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

12 hours ago, GarGar said:

+support
Bruh

clip clearly speaks for itself. This shit needs changing asap. No gun should 3 shot any SF. 

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁