1. 1. Should Adams Be an Initiate Inspector

• Yes
    • No

In Game name: Adams
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119986069
ULX Rank: ET/Mod
What rank are you applying for?: II
Why should you deserve this position? (300 words minimum):

When I first joined the server my branch of choice was between 2 branches. Research or R&D, and successfully making it far in Research I believe I can respond to this call to action and apply for R&D Command! I am already an IA in R&D and a RM in research and know alot about both branches, although there are still some things that I need to learn about R&D I believe that I can learn it relatively quickly and help out enlisted. As you can see I am very qualified for the position because of my want to help enlisted, not being afraid to ask questions, and setting bigger goals for myself to hopefully move forwards in the branch. I have also had alot of freetime (even with RM ET and Moderator) that I would be happy to fill by being an R&D Command member! I have a good connection to some R&D members and intend to get more! I have already done my best to change Research for the better with my Professor position and RM by listening to the enlisted, and coming up with ideas that both HCMD and Enlisted would be happy with. I am aware that I will not be good at first, but I am committed to learning what I don't know until I master it, and will not hesitate to do the same in this branch. I also wish to get to know the branch to better strengthen the relationship between Research and R&D by holding a command position in both branches. I believe it will make it easier. I will try to be as active as I can and provide support when needed, along with encouraging activity in enlisted, and providing more activities they can participate in and enjoy to hopefully keep them in R&D for longer

Give an example of a time where your leadership showed best on this server (100 words minimum): Coordinating multiple multi branch PTs by building the dupes, communicating with the HCMD of both branches, and contacting the enlisted to ensure they like the idea. As stated above I also am very committed to RRA (FTO of Research) and try to do everything in my power to better the branch by bringing up ideas that could boost/improve activity of the sub branch in general, and taking feedback to make better ideas! I believe this would be very easy to translate into a main branch since I have done so in the past, and intend to continue to do so in the future

How active would you be: Since my school has started up most likely every other day on weekdays, and alot more on weekends.

Edited by Adams the research one

"Read Lesearcher"

Former ranks: Research Administrator + Professor RRH Analyst Zulu 99

CCs The Patrol Officer (Owner) Snowmen (Owner)

Hello, hello, hello, how low
Hello, hello, hello

+support

edit: lmfao pressed - instead of +

Edited by Gordan

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

21 minutes ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

Honestly, I would +Support if you had more of a rank In RnD and I saw you more on and active IN RND but for now it's a +/-support leaning toward
-support. Get to know RND and play in some subbranches have some fun for a bit get promoted THEN it Will Be a SOILD +support.

One thing that needs to be accepted at this point is that RND needs CMD members, no matter where from. Adams is VERY capable of performing the duties of an RP branch such as RND. 

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

19 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

One thing that needs to be accepted at this point is that RND needs CMD members, no matter where from. Adams is VERY capable of performing the duties of an RP branch such as RND. 

I under stand RnD needs CMD but I'd like to know how he does FIRST in rnd before we allow him to be cmd.

• Like 1

+support

He has experience in Research as whole. I think he'd do well in CI RND at the rank of Initiate Inspector with a little catching up based on my experience with him as research command.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

34 minutes ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

+support

He has experience in Research as whole. I think he'd do well in CI RND at the rank of Initiate Inspector with a little catching up based on my experience with him as research command.

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

+support

I most definitely think adams should be a R&D command very good guy!  

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support
Has done some good PTs with RnD and is in research, would get used to RnD very quickly

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

+Support
A Great Research CMD

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

• 2 weeks later...