16 members have voted

1. 1. Will you help me become a T-Mod

• Yes!
    • No!

What is your in-game name?: Ajaxx

What is your steam name?: Ajax

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:457512906

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): NL#9052

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes I was a former Senior Moderator on Gaminglight SCP-RP, I learned how to properly handle sits and how to act like a good staff member. 

What date did you start playing on the community? April 2019 or 2020

What date did you make your forums account? June 2nd 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 17

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold (Event Team)

Are you a staff member in another community? No.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes.

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I know that I deserve the rank because I am very well known, active and mature. I have previous staffing experience from this exact server, so I know the rules on staffing. My real "deserving" of the position is how dedicated and knowledgeable of the server, I have been playing for about 2 years and have gotten to know a lot of people during the time. I have also read the MOTD several times, despite my warnings which a lot of them are from years ago I have made a big change to my experiences on the server. I am currently a command member in maintenance so the topic of dedication is shining even bigger on my perspective, I know how to deal with minges and rule breakers and deal with it at ease and with maturity. As said before I am an member of the Event team, which is difficult to get in said by many people. So far I have not made any issues with being in it and I look forward to keep it that way, and I have not abused any of my powers during my time in ET and staff. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would check logs to make sure that they are Mass RDMing, when they do I will calmy explain how that is not allowed on the server. Once they start cursing I would ask them to be quite as I am explaining the rules of the server. If they don't stop I will do !gag "user". Then I will explain the rules, and warn them for Mass RDM and Staff diss, and get an Admin+ to ban them.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I would first get any evidence the player has on him using the bug, if there is I would tell the victim to not use it again or it might be a ban. 

Desktop Screenshot 2021.12.27 - 15.38.01.25 (2).png

Edited by Flixy

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+Support

- Has previous staffing experience.
- Has been in the community for quite some time now.
- Good application.
- Knows his way around staff.
- Knows how to handle situations pretty well.

-Support
- Has a lot of warns but from a long time ago

Despite his warns. I think he would be a great staff member again.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

+Support

- Has previous staffing experience.
- Has been in the community for quite some time now.
- Good application.
- Knows his way around staff.
- Knows how to handle situations pretty well.

-Support
- Has a lot of warns but from a long time ago

Despite his warns. I think he would be a great staff member again.

all of the above is true he has changed since tho's warns i think he deserves another chance at staff...he does also have experience 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

+Support

I think he would be a great pick for the staff team, as the one who's previously blacklisted him from Security awhile ago I thinks hes changed and is ready. Only issue recently has been targeting CI on D-Class however its not breaking the rules technically, just a rude thing to do. 

• Heart-Eyes 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

53 minutes ago, Sixx said:

+Support

I think he would be a great pick for the staff team, as the one who's previously blacklisted him from Security awhile ago I thinks hes changed and is ready. Only issue recently has been targeting CI on D-Class however its not breaking the rules technically, just a rude thing to do. 

• Heart-Eyes 1

1 hour ago, oofWill said:

-Support

Very few good expierences with him

Disagree with the calmly handled sits.

Does have previous staffing expierence but quit. Who knows if itll happen again.

While I have had good experiences in the past (many good experiences) There has been increasingly large amounts of concerns that I have. I will go over the most recent red flag. 

1. During that night I was reporting a FailRP Sit and a T-Mod took the sit who could not TP me anywhere due to my ET tag and asked Flixy/Ajaxx for help. Upon the T-Mod asking Flixy/Ajaxx refused at first stating it was against the ET SOP. This however is false, it is against the rules to Take sits not assist a fellow staff member in something that nobody else on the server is capable of.  After explaining this to Ajaxx he proceeded to avoid the sit by all means ghosting us for a few minutes and then I had to literally threaten a ET report to get things happening. I do not like doing this especially to a friend but it shows a complete lack of care towards others and a lack of drive to want to solve problems and help rather then just avoid. 

Now this is just one situation on top of quite a few others and I feel this proves that the applicant needs more time.

-Support

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

4 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

While I have had good experiences in the past (many good experiences) There has been increasingly large amounts of concerns that I have. I will go over the most recent red flag. 

1. During that night I was reporting a FailRP Sit and a T-Mod took the sit who could not TP me anywhere due to my ET tag and asked Flixy/Ajaxx for help. Upon the T-Mod asking Flixy/Ajaxx refused at first stating it was against the ET SOP. This however is false, it is against the rules to Take sits not assist a fellow staff member in something that nobody else on the server is capable of.  After explaining this to Ajaxx he proceeded to avoid the sit by all means ghosting us for a few minutes and then I had to literally threaten a ET report to get things happening. I do not like doing this especially to a friend but it shows a complete lack of care towards others and a lack of drive to want to solve problems and help rather then just avoid. 

Now this is just one situation on top of quite a few others and I feel this proves that the applicant needs more time.

-Support

I was told by The Gaming Goat I cannot do staff sits AT ALL as ET. And there were other staff on during that time.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 12/28/2021 at 2:14 AM, Sixx said:

+Support

+++Support

This Guy Changed a Lot (In a Good Way), I Had Many Interactions With Him And Hes a Amazing Person And Has a Lot Of Potencial To Become a Great Member In Any Branch Or Staff, Also His Warns Should Not Be a Problem Because Of How Old They Are.

„To believe all men honest is folly. To believe none is something worse.“ 

John Quincy / 6th president of the United States.

~Good Luck Flixy Hope You The Best

Edited by Avalon Levi
  • Heart-Eyes 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+/-

While there are a few good experiences with him and the +supports from other trust worthy people I dont exactly feel as he would be good as staff due to way more bad experiences I've had with him, he has changed mostly but he's still really mingy and has a kinda don't care attitude. 

Also the point Some Weeb has said seems like he doesn't care too much to do a simple thing for another person, his response to that was that he wasn't allowed to take staff sits but that didn't relate to the issue because he wasn't taking it he was just tp'ing a person to the Trial Moderator who wasn't able to

Good recommendations but bad issues brought up from others. 

• Heart-Eyes 1

On 12/27/2021 at 10:09 PM, Pure said:

all of the above is true he has changed since tho's warns i think he deserves another chance at staff...he does also have experience 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

+SUPPORT

+ From ingame interactions, Ajaxx is a genuine person and would most likely make a good moderator.

+ Previous staff experience

+Known in the community, has been around for quite a while it seems, has/had decent ranks in notable branches

-lots of warns and possible minge in recent past (from previous comment)

-Q4 seems rushed and leaves much to be desired, app needs a bit of polish in general

Best of luck!

Edited by SS1
color changes
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Captures.png.3d37ddd184794a9697d982c8d0f2469e.pngall [GL] SCP-RP players are the same 😔

On 12/28/2021 at 12:14 AM, Sixx said:

+Support

+Support

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK