Ignis's Trial Mod Application- Accepted

IgnisNuts

Should Ignis become a Trial Moderator?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ignis become a staff member?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Ignis

What is your steam name?: IgnisNuts

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:516807893

What is your discord username: Ignis#0297

Do you have any other experience with staffing? Yes, a moderator on a Minecraft server that is now long since been shut down.

What date did you start playing on the community? I roughly started playing SCP-RP ever since around November of last year.

What date did you make your forums account? 12/8/20

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 3

What is your donor rank? Bronze

Are you a staff member in another community? Nope

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I believe I deserve the rank of becoming a Trial Moderator because I have been in the server almost a year now, not to mention I try to make the server for everyone around me a more enjoyable experience the best I can. I have always been the type of person that is honest to whoever I talk to, no matter what the subject is, and haven't had any trouble telling people what happened in any situation truthfully. I have some experience with staffing on a Minecraft anarchy server before, but all that was, was to stop people that tried to crash the server, or make it lag intentionally. My time being on this server I have seen many examples of what to do, and what not to do while being a staff member here, not to mention I have seen multiple times from a player's perspective on what it is like to be a Trial Moderator / Moderator on the server that I fell like I could do an amazing job at it. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If someone was brought into a sit, and they were cursing at me, the first thing I would do is ask them calmly to calm down, as they might be having a bad day, or really might not be having a great time. If they continue to curse at me when brought into the sit, I would gag/mute them if it is really a problem. After that I would check logs to see if the person has actually committed Mass RDM, as combat logs would easily be able to show if he did. In the event that the person has Mass RDM'd I would let him know what he did, and let them know that it is not allowed on the server. After letting them know that I would give them a formal warning for Mass RDM, and request a 5 day ban for him from an Admin+.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

It depends on the bug that the player has been abusing that depends the severity of the punishment that the player would get. If the player is brought into the sit, and they swear they were following the rules, I would ask the person the reported them if they had any evidence of the player abusing the bug. If they don't have any evidence of the player abusing the glitch, then I would tell the person that reported the player that there is no evidence that the player abused the bug, but keep an eye out on the player that was accused of glitching to see if they continue to do it. In the event that the person does have evidence of the person abusing the bug, first you would have to see if it was intentional or not, as they were swearing that they were following the rules. If the conclusion comes to the player looking like it was an accident inside the evidence, I would tell the person to be more careful next time as it is a bug inside the server then close the sit. If the evidence shows the player intentionally abusing the bug, and I would let them know that it is a bug in the server letting them know that they are going to be punished depending on the severity on the glitch they abused.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

+ Support

Great community member.

Very mature when it comes to being serious.

Has past experience as HCMD so he knows how to judge others fairly.

OMG Minecraft staff? This guy should be Manager already!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

Great community member.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

1 hour ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

Great community member.

Ignis may have done some bad and really dumb stuff in the past but hey who hasn't honestly, and from my experience with him he has been nothing but a model gaminglight player so if anyone deserves a opportunity to prove himself to the staff of scprp its this guy.

+SUPPORT

Best of luck brother.....

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

5 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

Great community member.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

8 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

Great community member.

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

9 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

Great community member.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

10 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

Great community member.

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

14 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

Great community member.

😻

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

Who are you again?

+support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

14 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

Great community member.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 11/22/2021 at 5:40 PM, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

Great community member.

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

• 3 weeks later...