General Suggestion - An indicator between the instances of SCP-939 - Denied

Star

What are you suggesting? - Some form of indicator on the models between SCP-939 and SCP-939-02.

How would this change better the server? - It would help prevent confusion between the 939's and prevent MTF tranquilizing the wrong instance of SCP-939.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None that I can think of besides more storage on the server used up (1.37 MB)

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP-939 players and MTF.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1109840518
New model suggested. If this model isn't good for server use, perhaps add a noticeable indicator like a change in colour?

New SCP-939-02 Player Model

• Like 1

+ Support

Can't distinguish them when one is tranq and the other isn't. This would fix a lot of issues

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

Can't distinguish them when one is tranq and the other isn't. This would fix a lot of issues

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

49 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

I have died around 15 times to trying to get closer to distinguish which is which in order to not tranq wrong one 

+Support

Edited by FusionThunder

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Gensec Colt said:

+Support

God this would help alot for anyone with tranqs, I dont tranq a 939 half the time because I dont want to get pulled into a sit for tranqing the wrong one, this would help alot

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

On 10/31/2021 at 4:35 PM, Yato Sensei said:

+ Support

+ Support 

Note: Really Would.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 2 weeks later...