General Suggestion - Security Lightweight HP AP Value Change - Denied

Coolcaz11

What are you suggesting? - Changing the Lightweight HP AP to better model the new changes

How would this change better the server? - Lightweight wouldn't have the same tankiness as the Security Juggernaut, which is supposed to be the tankiest thing in GenSec next to command and Wardens. Lightweight is a class with reduced NLR and increased speed, it should not be 150/150 if Jugg is also 150/150

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Disadvantage for Security if it gets lowered, but besides that no

Who would this change mostly benefit? - CI, D-Class, Sarkic, and whoever else wants to kill Security.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

This may seem counter-productive considering I'm in Security, but come on. Lightweight has so many more advantages, and it gets to keep 150/150, which is the same HP/AP as what it had before the HP/AP update, which I personally didn't even agree with at the time, but understood cuz it was a Lvl 100 job. But considering that Juggernaut, which is a Lvl 55+ job, that requires the rank of SFC, Command permission, and an application on the forums, is the same health as a job anyone can hop onto at Lvl 100 that ALSO has the same NLR time as a D-Class CC, and has increased speed like MTFs TRT, that's just bogus. 

And for peeps who haven't got the memo yet, the server updated today with new HP AP values for a ton of classes

Just gonna add on, a good example of what it's values should be would be

HP - 125
AP - 100

This would be a much better set of values for it, though I'd be fine if AP was 125, but it needs to be changed

+ Support

So a person with light armor is as tanky as someone with heavy? Doesn't really make sense.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

No point to do this, I'm fixing it in the branch update....hopefully.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Sixx said:

No point to do this, I'm fixing it in the branch update....hopefully.

This is a job update thing. Meant to be in a branch update. Have hcmd do this. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||