Nu-7 Covert Agent Job Update!

Toasty

18 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

yeah it is...  while I cant scale that necessarily to CI all sub branches we have do not have 200/175

The only jobs that have that or more is E4 heavy and possibly CMD jobs. The mechs obviously but those are harder to get than 2 MSGT's 

Yall already got HSU, Behemoth, Whatever the PLAT job is, CMD jobs + all E11 shit + All Security stuff. Remember once again I use CI as a basis for comparison cause we are supposed to be stronger cause its 1 branch vs like 3 or 4. Not saying you guys all need to be sticks with 100HP however when you start giving a fuck ton of jobs that are more powerful the ours in every way things start to get unbalanced.

Not to mention you guys have an assortment of special weapons only for your use. 

This will be my last comment on the situation 

I agree with this, you should balance HP|Armor with the special ability, not just add 200|175 , especially when almost all your jobs have 200 (Command, Goliath, Behemont, TRT, Level 100 job,etc). 

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

On 10/4/2021 at 3:35 AM, Nydekore said:

200 | 175 isn't OP by any means for a MSGT+ job IMO

+Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 10/4/2021 at 3:33 PM, MexicanGuy said:

I agree with this, you should balance HP|Armor with the special ability, not just add 200|175 , especially when almost all your jobs have 200 (Command, Goliath, Behemont, TRT, Level 100 job,etc). 

While I understand concern, the SWEP is not hard to counter act, it is rather short distance and is pretty easily traced.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

3 hours ago, Nydekore said:

While I understand concern, the SWEP is not hard to counter act, it is rather short distance and is pretty easily traced.

I beg you of thus update passes please leave the job max 175 175 please! 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 10/4/2021 at 11:33 PM, MexicanGuy said:

Only the level 100 job, Officer and Commander have 200 armor or more. Everything else is under 200 🙂

Edited by Yato Sensei
  • Like 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Yato Sensei said:

Only the level 100 job, Officer and Commander have 200 armor or more. Everything else is under 200 🙂

and HSU

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

7 hours ago, Coltable said:

Did yall even test to see this works...? Cus im 90% sure it doesnt.

From what I’m aware Lars threw the decoy in as a bit of a meme, it doesn’t matter too much if it works or not and we can just get rid of it if it doesn’t 

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

14 hours ago, Coltable said:

Did yall even test to see this works...? Cus im 90% sure it doesnt.

I've tested decoy before and it did work, so unless there's been any changes on the server regarding it in the past month then it should be fine.

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

• 2 weeks later...

-Support 

I Don't really like the blink since it goes far and its a really overused idea to teleport 

and 3 slots are too much for it to have a blink swep and10 sec are too short my guy 

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

33 minutes ago, Alexxx said:

overall just seems boring and not creative

I would appreciate if you kept this kind of comment to yourself, members of Nu7 command have worked hard to build that job and I believe someone saying their job is uncreative and boring is unprofessional and unneeded. Please keep this to a + or - support.  

28 minutes ago, Warren Talos said:

-Support 

I Don't really like the blink since it goes far and its a really overused idea to teleport 

and 3 slots are too much for it to have a blink swep and10 sec are too short my guy 

The blink swep has restrictions limiting it to how it can be used, all the rules are located in the Covert Agent SOP. one of the rules are they are unable to teleport great distances. regarding the cooldown, that is still subjected to change.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

• 2 weeks later...