Jaeger's TGM Application- Accepted

Jaeger.

Should I become a TGM?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should i join the Gamemaster Team?

• Yes (State Why)
    • No (State Why)

In-game name: Jaeger

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:553847139

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Grand Inquisitor

Have you donated to the server?: Yes 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes 1 Warn for RDM almost year ago

How much time do you have on the server?: 23 weeks on the server, but on the server it shows 10 Weeks due my time getting restarted https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/953151720

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Am not well versed in lore but I know the basics

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I Want become Gamemaster, help do SIM's & Trainings for people who are trying help keep there regiment entertained and active, also host events when other gamemaster are not on

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: You can trust me for Gamemaster because I've been in the community for quiet some time and know the rules and when to be serious, also having Rank in RP that have responsibilities 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: IK the Function just not experienced with being GM due fact last time I was GM was almost a year ago

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

{ Description } 

An ISB has hyperpaced in and is in the Endor system where the ISD is located, he requests to land to inform the highest person, some important information. The ISB tells the person, on Tatooine an ISB has activated his distress beacon Located at the Imperial Base, but all Imperial attempt to reach the ISB has failed. The ISB agent believes the ISB has died but on the body of the dead ISB is the pins of the ISB containing redacted Information that needs be kept from the rebellion and at all costs. The information can not fall into rebel hands. The ISB agent informs the person that there is a possibility that the rebels are already there but have not yet gained the information. The ISB agent informs them they must hyperspace to Tatooine as soon as possible before it is too late, but before any of that happens the ISB agent leaves and heads to safety before the ISD hyperspace and then become under fire from the rebels.

{ On-Ship / Off-Ship}

The ISB Hyperspaces to Tatooine, and are instantly attacked by rebels, there are 3 Rebels ships in the Air Space, SF has been deployed to destroy the ships, while the rest of the ship has gone into Defcon 3 Battlestations. The ISB Suggests to the Highest Person online, that DT, IF and Nova (Any Special forces but in this case just them 3) takes a transport Ship down to Tatooine and receives the Information before it is too late. The Special forces are successful with retrieving the information, by the time they finished on the planet the Rebel forces in Air Space have already been defeated after several Rebel Elites waves. The ISB agent retrieves the information and leaves complementing everyone for their great work.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

To give to Myself:

!give ^ rw_sw_rt97c

To give to the person you are looking at:

!give @ rw_sw_rt97c

To give multiple people:

!give Event rw_sw_rt97c

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

To give to Myself:

!Model ^ models/player/hydro/roger/swbf_rebel_soldierforest_roger/swbf_rebel_soldierforest_roger.mdl

To give to the person you are looking at:

!Model @ models/player/hydro/roger/swbf_rebel_soldierforest_roger/swbf_rebel_soldierforest_roger.mdl

To give multiple people:

!Model Event models/player/hydro/roger/swbf_rebel_soldierforest_roger/swbf_rebel_soldierforest_roger.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

7 hours ago, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

-Active

-Trustworthy

-Understands ULX Commands

-Good Event

Wish you best of luck!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+ Support

- Has good understanding of ULX 

- Knows what to do 

- Very well trusted 

Overall best of luck to you jaeger 

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

+support, Jaegar is active and has been around the community for a long time. The event ideas are solid, the application as a whole is solid, and I think Jaeger definitely has what it takes to become TGM (and proceed to go on further)

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

9 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
-Active
-Known to ULX Commands
-Was an Admin, meaning he is trusted and familiar 
-Good guy
-Would make a great Gamemaster

God Speed!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 10/4/2021 at 3:58 AM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
-Active
-Known to ULX Commands
-Was an Admin, meaning he is trusted and familiar 
-Good guy
-Would make a great Gamemaster

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

On 10/3/2021 at 1:48 PM, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

-Active

-Trustworthy

-Understands ULX Commands

-Good Event

Wish you best of luck!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021