Apple's Global Resignation

The Apple

Now that I got my mingy denial of this resignation I am going to write up a nice response to this. 

Apple, you have been here for a long time. You were here since I came back from my second resignation in gaminglight. You have helped out the server time and time again with small or major things. Getting the EOI update pushed into the server. Getting a ton of new things into CI and the server. You have helped out a lot on the RP side. 

Now, you got ETL. I don't think that I would've taken as much interest into ET without you there. Just because I was advisor doesn't mean anything. I'm happy that I was able to go over certain things with you. Deciding on things, getting documents in order for you, helping you out with ET and learning a lot more about ET then I use to in the past. 

Now that you are resigning I feel that it won't be the same without you. It will take time to get use to not always seeing you around or with you as ETL. I'm happy that you are still going to come and visit the site and radio frequency(TS) once in a while. You have my teamspeak channel password. Just remain frosty for me and stay fresh. 

This won't be our final goodbye apple. But, it will be one of our last goodbyes as comrades. Fellow Super admins. Fellow JMT. Fellow Event team members. 

07 apple. It will be a change without you. And I salute you for your service to gaminglight and hope your life goes a splendid way. 

Apple And Onion Salute GIF by Cartoon Network

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Fuck... 

It's been great fucking around with you. 

From Gmod to Muck to Splitgate to even the occasional SoT, it's been great fun. 

1 hour ago, The Apple said:

Tangerine Baker: Another mute who was a joy to play games and a minge and the only man to truly embrace the scientific process and also is bad at Splitgate

"and also is bad at Splitgate" 
I agree. 

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

You trained and accepted my application for CI RND. Without you I would not be here. I hope you pull a Gordan and come back in three days. I think we all hope you will do that. I wish you well on future Endeavors and I hope someday we will cross paths and meet again.

frogs.gif.cbaeefddeb2728c6de128fcf4c238f3f.gif

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

Welcome to the cool boys!!!!

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

o7

Huge amount of respect for you Apple. Even though I was only ET for like 2 weeks, half of which I couldn't even get on the ET job for because of being Tmod, you earned a huge amount of respect from me in that time. Seeing the way you ran everything, your strict yet passionate attitude, and the way you kept all the events in line, it was all very impressive. I don't think there could be a better team for leading ET than you and Glados and if there is one I sure would be shocked to see it.

Thank you for your time here and I hope to see you back at some point!

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Bruh now who is gonna let me fight antlion guardians with a fire axe???

On a real note though, sad to see you go dude. Gonna miss you.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

This is not Dynamite. You've been an absolutely and positvely one of the best and brightest people I've met during my time playing Garry's Mod. Somehow we just sort of meshed together almost immediately after we met and damn it won't be the same here without you. You already know this, but you are 100% welcome in my office or wherever you may find me.

Take care, Apple.

(P.S: stop making me feel things about slimes its not funny)

• Laughing 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

OBAMAS FOR LIFE NO MATTER WHAT

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Apple,

I’ve had a phenomenal time sticking around you and sailing the Sea of Thieves with you. During my time, I’ve seen you rise up the ranks and be a fantastic individual as well as assist matters when needed. You’re truly a one-of-a-kind person, and it really sucks to see you go!

Keep in touch, Apple. I’m down for Pummel Party, Sea of Thieves, or Risk of Rain whenever!

Sorry I'm late.

Apple, you were one of the funniest and nicest people I've met on this server, you were one of the people who made me want to put effort into this community and persevere. 

I'll miss you violently murdering me in the HCMD office with various superweapons.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Yooo how did I not see this!!! Apple how could you leave me ;w;

Who else will I do late night shenanigans with? Glados??? Either way man I will miss you a bunch, be sure to hop on and hang with the boys again!!

I hope you have a good one, I will miss you my friend!

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

9 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

Yooo how did I not see this!!! Apple how could you leave me ;w;

Who else will I do late night shenanigans with? Glados??? Either way man I will miss you a bunch, be sure to hop on and hang with the boys again!!

I hope you have a good one, I will miss you my friend!

me

• Heart-Eyes 1

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR