The Lone Credit - Denied

Crazyhorse

Post name: The Lone Credit 

What are you suggesting? -  To have a Item Be added to the Store worth 1 credit for those who have spent money and only have 1 or 2 credits  left, unable to spend. I am think of something like a Confetti Ball/gun (Confetti) --- or a In-game Gaminglight Cosmetic Hat/Backpack  for promotional Reasons. --- you could also add a Flashlight (flashlight) --- another good Idea would be Binoculars (no Workshop Link at the moment)

How would this change better the server? -  1. It could give the server More $$$ --- 2. It would just be a better idea all around for these/some of these.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Maybe the Confetti Gun which could easily be confused for an actualy gun, that is why i was considering a confetti ball instead.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - everyone but SCP's

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1568362627&searchtext=flashlight  -- https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2005717962&searchtext=Confett   -

• Like 4

+Support

Sure, Why not! More toys!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+support

Me looking at my profile on the store: .....What the FUCK am I supposed to do with 4.05 credits?!

Edited by Ya Boi Sawrunner

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

Bruh.PNG

tumblr_1562aae05977e4ba08ef7305b916a07b_

Edited by Some minge
  • Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support

-Backpacks and hats what is this a Roblox SCPRP server

-The confetti gun would cause a lot of lag

- We already have a flashlight item in game to deal with SCPs i don't see why we would need another flashlight when its already on most classes due to 280 

- We already have a binoculars item on the server and they are so loud and bad paying money to buy them would be a waste 

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

On 8/22/2021 at 5:09 AM, Sixx said:

+Support

4 minutes ago, russianweeb69 said:

no this is every dark rp server ever lol

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

8 hours ago, russianweeb69 said:

-Support

-The confetti gun would cause a lot of lag

- We already have a flashlight item in game to deal with SCPs i don't see why we would need another flashlight when its already on most classes due to 280 

- We already have a binoculars item on the server and they are so loud and bad paying money to buy them would be a waste 

I believe he just thought of examples. The point of the suggestion seems mainly to be a donator item or something that is a small concept, something harmless. A little item for players with a couple credits laying around, his suggestion revolving more about just finding a use for the credits more than anything

• Like 1

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

On 8/27/2021 at 5:05 PM, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

I believe he just thought of examples. The point of the suggestion seems mainly to be a donator item or something that is a small concept, something harmless. A little item for players with a couple credits laying around, his suggestion revolving more about just finding a use for the credits more than anything

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

On 8/22/2021 at 6:09 AM, Sixx said:

+Support

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏