Endo

Should Endo Become Vice Commander For Havoc  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should Endo Become Vice Commander For Havoc

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : My name in game is Endo

2. What Regiment are you applying for? I am applying for Havoc Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become the Vice Commander of havoc because I’ve seen havoc at its peak and I’ve seen it at its lowest points but in the end havoc has always been one of the Battalions I’ve had the most interest in, Mainly my reasoning for wanting to become a part of the havoc command team is because I want to be able to assist the rest of havoc command with the battalion and mainly support the Commander in any needs while also being able to help havoc as a whole and having a bigger effect on the battalion, While Being a integral part of the Havoc Company and assisting the whole command team with various duties as Vice Commander+ For The Battalion such as updating the roster and Loa’s and making sure the SOP’s are always correct and up to date with the current set of information for the battalion. Another reason is I want to take Havoc back to its peak and overall show that havoc is a battalion that deserves to be recognized as one of the core battalions. In addition I want to be seen as a role model for any enlisted or NCO’s and even Officers to inspire them to do their best when in Havoc which would in turn benefit Havoc substantially.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 5 weeks, or 942 Hours in full

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main purpose of a commander for their respective branch would be to act as the lead for the battalion making sure they are serious for a majority of their time as to not promote any mingey behavior because the main purpose would be to act as a role model and to inform anyone with knowledge of the battalion who would ask for it as a Vice Commander for your respective branch you should have a good understanding of your battalion, As for main purposes being active within the battalion is definitely one of the most important parts being able to socialize with your troopers and gain a understanding of the people within the battalion your commanding and from that you would be able to know who is deserving of what positions in the battalion. Keeping the Roster, Loa’s, And Documents up to date is a very important part for command. Punishments would also be a part of the position and having the ability to punish people with removals or DNT’s is something that should be taken seriously as a vice commander of a battalion punishments would be fair for enlisted, NCO, and Officers and it would be our job to punish anyone that would break any rules in the battalion regardless of their position or any bias if the offence is severe to a level that would bring up the options of Removal or DNT. As for any more responsibilities for a vice commander it would be to make sure your NCO’s And Officers are active and helping the battalion alongside you and any others who would try to better the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I feel that I should be trusted with Vice Commander of the Havoc Company because I'm dedicated to the Havoc Company and I'm familiar with the responsibilities with a position like this as the previous Second and Ninth Sister I’ve been acting as a Vice Commander for months now, and have a considerable amount of command experience because of that. Another reason that I feel I should be trusted with Vice Commander of the Havoc Company is that  I’ve never received any warning, strikes, or any serious punishments in any of my time on the server. As for the the duties of this position I'm prepared for all the responsibilities of a Vice Commander position once again, and I’m willing to do what needs to be done to help the Havoc Company as a Vice Commander for the battalion, As for another reason I feel that I should be trusted for this position is that some people I’ve trained and helped encourage to do better had reached higher ranks and command positions along side me and I want the opportunity to do the same for any of the troops in havoc so I can not only benefit the battalion but also the server as well.

7. How often can you be Online? : 5+ Hours A Day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I Have 0 Warnings

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Purge HVYAL MAJ
Ex Havoc Vice Commander
Ex The Second Sister/Ex Purge HVYSL COL
Ex ST SCTAL 2LT

2 hours ago, bop said:

+SUPPORT

-Has experience

-Is a great officer

-Best available officer for the position

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

52 minutes ago, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Active 
- Does so many trainings, and sims
- Qualified for the position
- Great Leadership
Good Luk Endu?

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

3 hours ago, bop said:

+SUPPORT

-Has experience

-Is a great officer

Good luck Endo!

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

+ major support 

- this guy for Havoc Vice commander would be hilarious 

- has command experience 

- he's a compleat goof ball but that's perfect for Havoc 

- he dose the most tryouts out of the current line of Havoc 

- vary easy to get along with but at the same time can be strict when need to be 

-He's honestly one of the definition of the word Havoc if you look it up 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 8/10/2021 at 11:16 AM, bop said:

+SUPPORT

-Has experience

-Is a great officer

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

On 8/9/2021 at 11:16 PM, bop said:

+SUPPORT

-Has experience

-Is a great officer

GOAT 

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 8/10/2021 at 12:42 AM, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT
- Active 
- Does so many trainings, and sims
- Qualified for the position
- Great Leadership
Good Luk Endu?

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

On 8/10/2021 at 8:53 AM, Zefer said:

+ major support 

- this guy for Havoc Vice commander would be hilarious 

- has command experience 

- he's a compleat goof ball but that's perfect for Havoc 

- he dose the most tryouts out of the current line of Havoc 

- vary easy to get along with but at the same time can be strict when need to be 

-He's honestly one of the definition of the word Havoc if you look it up 

"widespread destruction" // Good luck endo

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position, please contact any Marshal Commander+ for your training and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png