MTF Epsilon-11 Branch Update 8/5/21 - Accepted [Completed]

Nenea Tanti

+ Support 

- Officers have been needing a Level 4 keycard

- Salute swep and other emote sweps were needed

-  Combat Engineers definetely needed some more armor

-  I do think that RCU needed more health due to the lack of firepower they have as there weapon is not very good to my knowledge and the weapon upgrade is suitable

-  Spotter defintely needed a new model because of the use of pathfinder and the similar model, the new weapon i dont believe is that needed but is ok to have. The binoculars sound very suitable for a spotter class and will be of great use and will help and increase spotter activity

- The marksman job has needed cuffs ever since i joined this branch a month ago and I think that it might increase activity on the marksman job so that will be nice, although i do not think that the rise of player slots to 8 is needed. the extra health will help marksman win the sniper duels they deal with

- The idea of a new subranch in E11 would make me very happy to see in gmae and would provide a whole new view of PVP and will bring more people i would think

- For the MTF E11 Coldsiver alpha unit I think that the weapon changes are completely valid other then the ethereal 

- For the MTF E11 Coldsilver unit I think that all the sweps and everything is good as well as the weapon changes 

-  For the Officer job i think that all the changes are appropiate 

-  For the Commander job I think that the suits are very cool and needed because E11 commanders will not always need there combat gear.  Weapon changes are good 

-Support 

- I dont see the need of the foxtrot unit 1 because we already have one donor class and our whole branch is basically donor although I like the idea of someone trying out E11 before commiting to it fully via training

-support 

-  Marksman Gets more slots an more hp 

-RCU getting More hp and they have alot of slots Already 

+SUPPORT Very cool branch update

Edited by Warren Talos
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

-Support 

The only things I don't quite agree with is the HP for the RCU, and the HP of the Rangers, also I don't think it's necessary to give a Sniper class more HP.

Everything else is a +Support for me.

Edited by Alexxx

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+support to everything (especially that LVL 4 Keycard)

And from my perspective the marksmen slots wont make much of an impact since there usually are only 1-2 marksmen on max. Probably added slots for PT's and etc.

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

+Support to everything
Foxtrot units might be helpful (since not much e11 are on whenever im on) when its added silver's will play it alot. Also sweps are useful for meetings or commander salutes etc etc n that

SCPRP Utility Senior Command "Supervisor Of Utility" Faye

utlit

-Support for giving hp to rangers and rcu(either give it more slots or hp, not both).
+/- Support for the new donator job (meh idk what to say I just don't feel the vibe)
+Support for anything else

Edited by CI Cosmic

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

1 hour ago, Alexxx said:

-Support 

The only things I don't quite agree with is the HP for the RCU, and the HP of the Rangers, also I don't think it's necessary to give a Sniper class more HP.

🙏

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

2 hours ago, Warren Talos said:

-support 

-  Marksman Gets more slots an more hp 

-RCU getting More hp and they have alot of slots Already 

Everything else is +SUPPORT

Honestly everything but that sounds amazing dude if that donor class comes in i think that would be a way for people to get hooked on e11 and bring its activity back up

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

2 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Still not comfortable with 200HP medic job nor the tanky ass marksmen with increased slots... Still from the last update attempt....

If HCMD suddenly agreed to the same thing as before, then that's on them. I'm sticking with -

2 hours ago, Alexxx said:

-Support 

these things

#Rangers4Lyfe

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

4 hours ago, Gangster Mickey said:

+ Support 

- Officers have been needing a Level 4 keycard

- Salute swep and other emote sweps were needed

-  Combat Engineers definetely needed some more armor

-  I do think that RCU needed more health due to the lack of firepower they have as there weapon is not very good to my knowledge and the weapon upgrade is suitable

-  Spotter defintely needed a new model because of the use of pathfinder and the similar model, the new weapon i dont believe is that needed but is ok to have. The binoculars sound very suitable for a spotter class and will be of great use and will help and increase spotter activity

- The marksman job has needed cuffs ever since i joined this branch a month ago and I think that it might increase activity on the marksman job so that will be nice, although i do not think that the rise of player slots to 8 is needed. the extra health will help marksman win the sniper duels they deal with

- The idea of a new subranch in E11 would make me very happy to see in gmae and would provide a whole new view of PVP and will bring more people i would think

- For the MTF E11 Coldsiver alpha unit I think that the weapon changes are completely valid other then the ethereal 

- For the MTF E11 Coldsilver unit I think that all the sweps and everything is good as well as the weapon changes 

-  For the Officer job i think that all the changes are appropiate 

-  For the Commander job I think that the suits are very cool and needed because E11 commanders will not always need there combat gear.  Weapon changes are good 

-Support 

- I dont see the need of the foxtrot unit 1 because we already have one donor class and our whole branch is basically donor although I like the idea of someone trying out E11 before commiting to it fully via training

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

29 minutes ago, IgnisNuts said:

+Support
Looking Good!

The other CI gamma command is problematic. 

Edited by enuz 💣
  • Dislike 2

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

+support everything 

Only thing I have to add is that if people have issues with the suit models then maybe the old O5 staff models would work but that’s just a thought 

also E11 gonna start looking like a R6 team XD

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

4 hours ago, The Apple said:

-Support on the suits model for HCMD, They are already used so much especially for CI that it may be confusing.

Otherwise + Support

Every HCMD job on the server has some variation of the suit model beside E11 and Nu7 I don't see the issue with it

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

-Support on suits

Your MTF, outside the facility. I see no reason for suits. Mostly for CI, I'd be more inclined with using Suit Trench-coats as only Gamma use them. 

Everything else +Support.

Edited by Jack S
  • Like 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

8 minutes ago, Jack S said:

-Support on suits

Your MTF, outside the facility. I see no reason for suits.

Everything else +Support.

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

-Support for HP in Medic, sniper and marksman.

+Support for everthing else.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners