General Suggestion - Remington Rework. - Denied

Recron

What are you suggesting? - The Remington 870 Be Reworked, I Know This Gun Has Been Nerfed But I Think It Could Use A Bit Of Help To Make It Decent. So I Say, Increase The Accuracy, Firerate, Range, And Stability ONLY BY A LITTLE. Then Decrease The Damage A Bit And Tweak Mobility, I Think This Will Help The Remington Become An Option As A Nice Shotgun.

How would this change better the server? - This Would Help Players Have Multiple Options Of A Shotgun Instead Of Going Strait To The Nova.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - N/A

Who would this change mostly benefit? - CCs With The Remington, People Who Want To Have Different Shotgun Options, Some CI Classes, And Some MTF Classes.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - tfa_remington870 (Gun Path)

1 minute ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Eh, I'm sorry but Remington has been meta for too long and I'm glad it's gone. Don't really wanna see it come back for a while. Pretty much the nova is the new Remington 

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

3 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Eh, I'm sorry but Remington has been meta for too long and I'm glad it's gone. Don't really wanna see it come back for a while. Pretty much the nova is the new Remington 

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

5 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

- Support
The meta was just changed to be more open? Not sure if you were there but when REM was king it was a awful meta, just shotgun spam and that was it. Zero chance for SMGs or ARs. 

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

-Support

Let the king rest in peace.

• Laughing 1

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

4 hours ago, Guinea Pig said:

- Support
The meta was just changed to be more open? Not sure if you were there but when REM was king it was a awful meta, just shotgun spam and that was it. Zero chance for SMGs or ARs. 

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

10 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

- Support
Meta was changed recently, shotguns have been op for a few months if not a year, it's time to push back from them for some time.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

13 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

15 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 8/2/2021 at 5:17 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

+/- 
Although I can agree with this statement, It isn't worth comply getting rid of the guns power, In my option they could give it a small buff (not a big one).

On 8/2/2021 at 7:17 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

On 8/3/2021 at 3:17 AM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

On 8/3/2021 at 2:17 AM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 8/2/2021 at 8:17 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this