• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For:  Lieutenant

In-Game Name: ICE

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:554203848

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: About 4 Months Ago

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 0 https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199068673425

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I deserve the rank of Lieutenant because I see myself active in PD and I am also active throughout the night times meaning potential nighttime players could get promoted if seen active by me. I help train new OFC whenever I spot an OFC hop on the job. I also see myself as professional and mature when I am on the server at all times. I know the rules as you can see I have 0 warns and I have been at Gaminglight for over a year so if I were a command member you would not need to worry about me getting warned. I am also a staff member of the server as a Senior Admin as the shows I am trusted at a good rank in staff. I know I would be able to uphold the rank of command in the Police Department and I know I would do well as a command member. I would like to push up in the ranks of the Police Department.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support

Fantastic community member and pretty active on PD as of late. Overall Ice is just a very mature person and would fit perfect in PD command. Good luck!

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

2 hours ago, Snuts said:

+Support

Fantastic community member and pretty active on PD as of late. Overall Ice is just a very mature person and would fit perfect in PD command. Good luck!

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

• Head Admin
4 hours ago, Snuts said:

+Support

imma agree with snuts right here. ice i feel u would fit in great best of luck ❤️ 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

+Support
I have known Ice for about a year now and he is a great person and definitely deserves PD command. He loves helping people and would make a great Lieutenant.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

6 hours ago, Snuts said:

+Support

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

9 hours ago, Snuts said:

+Support

Good Luck ICE, you deserve it!

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

+Support

ICE is Ready

Active

Supportive of Lower Ranks
Low Warns

Poggers

Respectful

100% Ready

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

Accepted during meeting

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Vice locked this topic