Jackcats Player report

Some Weeb

Your in game name: Some Weeb 

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:491903989

The player's in game name: Jackcat

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:1:572353027

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: About 10 minutes prior to this report. 11:33 (PST) 

What did the player do: When on the staff report section and made a forum post disrespecting a member who had reported him for neglecting his duties, before making this post I took care to make sure it was hidden however so you wont find it anywhere 

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Well I do believe because of its relation to his removal he should be staff restricted the reason for this is to add onto all the previous wrong doings as a moderator he still continues to show he has no intent to change or rectify his behavior so with that I will suggest that a restriction be put into place and also should possibly face a forum warning or ban. 

Any extra information: To be more specific the person who made this report had in all things considered got him removed and the picture explains everything else

Jackcat.PNG

Jackcat.PNG

Edited by Some minge
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support
I understand his frustration, but the fact that he chose to deliberately not do anything about the report and his previous infractions speak for themselves.  I also would like to share this picture of something he said in game just a little earlier:

Jackcat toxicity proof.jpg

• Like 1

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+ Support
That is not a behaviour type the server needs. He got removed from staff for not doing his job and now he goes out of his way to diss players? Yikes.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

More action definitely needed. I feel he will only escalate if left alone. We've seen this before many times.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

+Support

Couldn't handle the demotion, instead of dealing with it himself goes after a player that caught him doing lackluster staffing. The only thing Savagery did was catch him, never once was Jackcat forced to break the staff handbook. Highly inappropriate and I think this should warrant at the very least a staff blacklist if he's not already on one. 

Disappointing behavior to see from someone I used to work beside.

• Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Forum reports are handled by Forum Diplomats. This has already been dealt with. However, the player will be issued a warning for Staff Disrespect based on the screenshot also provided.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021