Rangiatea - Admin Report

Orange 🍊

Do the opinions expressed in this report match your own?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Do the opinions expressed in this report match your own?

• Yes
    • No

3 minutes ago, Toasty said:

- Support

In my experiences with Rang have been good, he has been very helpful when needed and he is a very nice guy, I have seen him a good amount of times Rang hopping from TS channel to channel communicating with players of the server and seeing how the players are doing and seeing if they are enjoying the server. On the subject of the [REDACTED] job, the job isn't a inner circle thing since all JMT+ get access to the job just like all SMT+ get access to the ethics committee job, I believe if you ask him there is a chance to be forced onto the job since I have been on it once during off hours all because i just asked if I can play on it for a little bit of time and idk if it changed since then but the job spawns with 200 HP and 150 Armor, yes it spawns with a lvl 5 key card but like I said its a JMT+ job so its basically a staff job and staff get omni cards anyways, the omni card and lvl 5 are the same thing, lastly about it having the strongest guns isn't true since the job doesn't spawn with guns since JMT+ can just spawn them in their selves so if the gun is op then its just someone spawning it in or buying it from armory. If the job is too much then yes I don't see a problem removing it but other then that its just a job that's kind of just there since I have barley seen people on the job. In my opinion I don't see a problem with him messing around a little with friends as long as its not causing damage to the server, yes people in higher positions should be more professional but at the end of the day its a game so why cant someone have some fun with friends in a game. I respect everyone's opinion and I believe that if we start to argue with each other and other stuff like that then it would hurt the server since there would be a divide between the players, I joined this community and love it all because of the amazing people on it and how everyone is nice to each other and it saddens me seeing a divide in the server happen such as this. I understand that this is a unpopular opinion and in parts of my post it might seem like I'm being hostile but I mean well and just wanted to voice my opinion on the matter, most of you will dislike me for it but I hope some of you will understand where I'm coming from and hope that we as a community can overcome something like this. Thanks for reading my opinion on the matter and I hope it doesn't ruin friendships I have made on this server all because I have a different view on the matter. Hope you all have a good day and that this can be resolved soon. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

2 minutes ago, gamikzone said:

For Luxxy she is a good staff member who works hard and helps new staff members immensely. She does a great job assisting players as well and being patient with them. 

Your main statement was really well put and I really appreciate that you said this, however I disagree with this section (especially the patient part) , if this was accurate, then this clip wouldn't exist (https://medal.tv/clips/3WaAKoHTIf1-A/yWZvwK8eST68) I know I'm not the best person to be speaking, but Luxxy is not a good staff member. Going to members in game yelling at them about reporting you, and hitting them with staff tools is insane, especially with such a high rank, being extremely blunt with this, my personal opinion is that Luxxy shouldn't be a member of staff at all.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Skela said:

+Support. As it brings shame for me to say this, however my prospective towards rang shifted based on recent actions, such as his lack of interaction towards the server/community and putting in more time for his circle. I like Rang as a person, however as a manager, it’s questionable.

It's about time this was sadly addressed. Before I left I had a bit of a bad feeling and I'm glad someone spoke up and reported this. This is no hate towards rang, but im glad to see the community knows when something is wrong.

• Like 2

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

~Forums Diplomat Message~

To reiterate please only leave + or - Supports on this topic. Also please refrain from mentioning things that are not relevant to the report.

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

3 hours ago, enuz 💣 said:

+Support
Although the server seems amazing right now, I feel like there is a clear problem that is rising and will blow up. If this is not addressed it will blow up later and will become a major issue. With that being said, I do understand Orange's point saying that there is clear bias with Luxxxy going on ROA (in which you cannot be promoted) immediately to LOA (which there is no rule where you cannot be promoted under an LOA), then immediately being promoted. This is probably one of the main reasons I would never join staff nor get on the server because of these issues that I would encounter. Interfering with RP and instigating issues like naming yourself to "Staff Report" to then immediately be promoted the next staff meeting is very unprofessional. Not only does giving certain admins permission to do special events in game represent yourself badly, it also makes other staff members want to do that too. Many staff reports on the forums have popped up for admins modeling and interfering with RP as if they had perms from Rang too. It really is a bad precedent. 

I'm glad someone fianlly made the report and addressed it.

+Support

• Like 1

Free From GL ❤️

-Support

I like the way Rang is, I think he does his job well and even so there is up and downs of it.

Also don't know why you have to bring luxxy into this as this is a report about Rang and not luxxy, even if it may seem like favoritism him buying them Custom Classes wouldn't really be favoritism as it's his money and he can spent it however he feels on his friends.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 3

+support lol yall didnt know this kind of stuff was happening? Other admins have done this thing but I have not been on in a long time to remember who, but this does happen although I do not know how it has been recently.

Edited by Leafy

2 hours ago, gamikzone said:

Thank you for bringing this up with us (SMT) and the community.

As for the issue about Rang not getting involved, Us Head admins as well as Rookie are heavily involved with tasks that cannot all be done my the manager. We try to keep our work balanced so no SMT gets overwhelmed. We all have parts in this server to help keep it running. Not just SMT but everyone on the staff team plays an important role.

At the end of the day our goal is to make sure the server is running smoothly and all players are treated fairly. Being able to point out issues even if it is the Manager is always a must when an issue has been noticed and needs to be resolved. The thing that is most important for me is that all players are having fun on the server and that there is no bias or other issues. I understand where the issue is arising from and this issue will be resolved soon. I will do my best to get involved in this situation and assist in any way I can. For Luxxy she is a good staff member who works hard and helps new staff members immensely. She does a great job assisting players as well and being patient with them. Lets try to keep negativity out of this situation as it just adds fuel to the fire. I will not + or - Support, only state my observations and speak with the community on how we can resolve this. I was not too familiar with the REDACTED job as I never played on it or asked what it was. Remember we are all one community here.

Well said, I only want the best for the server and I hope everything can be resolved. I cannot agree with that statement about Luxxy after seeing the player report against her, I've only had good experiences with her but after watching the video in the player report I cant support her actions and I do believe she shouldn't of gotten SA after that whole scenario went down, watching that video sickened me and I don't believe that is a way a staff member should be handling a RDM situation. 

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT