9 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Josh

What is your steam name?: Zesty

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:104301095

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff on the server before, Ex SNR Moderator on Imperail RP, and Ex Mod on Military RP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2 years ago

What date did you make your forums account? June 25, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? Tmod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines: yes many times.

Timezone: CST 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  As someone who plays the server nearly everyday, I have seen many many times where staff is short handed and sits have been pilling up. Its sad to see someone I'm riding along with on gov have to switch onto staff due to "pile up" of sits, and them being stuck alone trying to deal with them. I have plenty of previous staffing experience on GL and other things like FiveM servers and more. I have currently 3 weeks of said game time, even though I'm 99% its more then that. I would say being staff in 3 of the Gaminglight servers I have built a good sense of how staffing works,  how to act, and the rules. I am not staff in other community and nor will I ever be, Gaminglight is where I find my peace and where it finds me. I'm also looking forward to applying for event team soon and having fun. Main key to anything is to have fun, and at the end of the day that's what us staff are meant to keep, the fun. To me, I do personally think I would be a great asset to the team, and so on with the rest of the server. I have the experience,  skills, and time to become a Staff Member of PoliceRP. I would love to see you all in game, and thank you for reading this app < 3~!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First off gag them and find some why to keep them from moving. I would try to explain what they are doing and the punishments that could come with "mass RDM*. Depending on what happens, I will most likely ungag to see what they have to say and to see if they have stopped cursing me out. Most of the time they wont and Ill have to jail or have them kicked/banned for Mass RDM/NITRP/Disrespecting Staff/

(anyone wondering about my activity for awhile, my computer for the past 6-8 months has been down kind of due to a courted hard drive, meaning Garry's Mod would not work. Also for the fact I have been grounded for the past 2 months or so. Rn I'm getting back in full time and enjoy it, I will not be leaving for anything unless well-,  I get grounded and I wont...I hope. alright, thanks, love yall < 3)

Screenshot 2021-07-23 012233.png

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

4 hours ago, littlemorgo15 said:

+Support

-kind

-mature

-active

-was staff previously on other GL servers

Edited by [GL] Dark

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

4 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

-was staff previously on other GL servers

9 hours ago, littlemorgo15 said:

+Support

-kind

-mature

-active

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

4 hours ago, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

-Active, friendly, generally positive person

-Excellent prior experience

-Good application

Good luck!

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

On 7/25/2021 at 5:04 PM, BruceyBoyo said:

+Support

-Active, friendly, generally positive person

-Excellent prior experience

-Good application

Good luck!

^^^

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team