Event Team Role Call

The Apple

Name : ShadowPL
ET Rank : Member
Donator Rank : Gold
How Active are You? (1-10) 8
Are you Interested in being an SET : Not at the moment.

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : Doing more events that require actual roleplay into them.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Name :Australium
ET Rank : Member
Donator Rank : Bronze
Are you Interested in being an SET: I am interested, however I don’t believe I have enough experience.

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : I intend to do more SCP related events and read more SCP articles on the wiki to come up with ideas.

Operations Supervisor | Event Team Member | D-0721 | The Man Behind the Slaughter | TF2 Soldier

Name : The Gaming Goat
How Active are You? (1-10) 10
Are you Interested in being an SET : Very interested.

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : Before doing a event I intend on reading/creating the lore on the SCP/Group and making sure im not going to overboard with it. I would like to go off the wiki as much as possible so my events work better.

Name : Sprink
Donator Rank : Platinum 
How Active are You? (1-10) 10 (On Almost Everyday For 5+ Hours)
Are you Interested in being an SET : Very interested.

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : I intend on bringing more RP to my events by focusing more on very lore friendly events. Ever since finding out about the SCP universe I have loved recreating events and SCP's in the lore in-game. I also like watching the SCP animated videos and making them into events just to have fun!

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Name: nightsoil
ET Rank: Member
Donator Rank: N/A
How Active are You? (1-10): 10 (hours of active gameplay everyday)
Are you Interested in being an SET: Have considered it but never applied.

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events?: That would depend on the diversity of events I plan to host and participate in. As of currently, I usually prefer to invest time planning and building settings for RP-heavy events with sensible RP backgrounds, somewhat relatable to those with SCP lore knowledge. I already feel that the events I think up include a lot of RP with players of the server. However, an aspect I feel I could improve on RP-wise currently would be to let more unplanned actions affect the direction of the event. If the event is too overly planned out and meticulous, I feel that there’s very little room to deviate from the end goal. In other words, I could allow more actual RP actions to influence my events more dramatically.

15/4/2021 - 17/8/2021

Former: GENSEC MAJ | Nu-7 SM | RRH Guardian - Kilo 16 | Senior Moderator | Event Team Member | Support 1

Name : CyClone
Donator Rank : :Plat:
How Active are You? (1-10) 10. On Multiple hours a day.
Are you Interested in being an SET : a little bit

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : By utilizing more branches into my event using event ideas i will soon to come up with.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

Name : Ash
How Active are You? (1-10) 6
Are you Interested in being an SET : No

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : I'd bring more creative ideas into ET and make sure its fair and fun 

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

Name : Toasty
Donator Rank : Diamond 
How Active are You? (1-10): 10
Are you Interested in being an SET : Not at the moment due to other responsibilities I have. Will look into it later on though 

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : one thing I do for events is I make up a SCP for the researchers to study and let them name it and give it a code so they have a better RP experience as if they are the first to study it.

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

Name : Starstep
ET Rank : Advisor
Donator Rank : Diamond
How Active are You? (1-10) Server, 8/10 | ET, 2/10
Are you Interested in being an SET : Maybe.

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : Creating more roleplay based scenarios for the player base to engage themselves in.

Name : Cosmic
Donator Rank : None
Are you Interested in being an SET : No

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : Not making one sided events like i've seen lately (MTF event unit helping foundation or CI event unit helping ci.) Instead do something for all branches and also D-class if possible.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

Name :Octolis
Donator Rank :Platnium
How Active are You? (1-10) 7
Are you Interested in being an SET :yeah

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : trying to make more intresting scps that dont exist or if they do try and make them work on the server to give more branches better chances at involvement with them.

||Retired||E11 LtCol HCE Head Ranger||SCP-RP Senior Event Team||

||CC's Owned||Mtf Sigma 3 "The Silenced"||Annexed Templar Knight||AFK||

Name : Chief
ET Rank : Advisor
Donator Rank : Plat
How Active are You? (1-10) Server, 8/10 | ET, 2/10
Are you Interested in being an SET : HMMMMM Maybe

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : Creating more roleplay based scenarios for the player base to engage themselves in.

Edited by Chief_
  • Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Name : Zack
ET Rank : Trainee
Donator Rank : Platinum
How Active are You? (1-10) 5-6
Are you Interested in being an SET : Not much

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events : By hosting events with no more  unchangeable ends so that it could adapt based on how the foundation / CI treat them.

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

Name: Pills
ET Rank: Member
Donator Rank: Platinum
How Active are You? (1-10) Server 8-9/10 ET 2/10
Are you Interested in being an SET: In the future, I think I may go for it. But not right now.

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events?: By improvising during a event I am making sure I am not making decisions that don't make sense/follow RP. Try making it clear what the event is.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Name : dagger
Donator Rank : N/A
How Active are You? (1-10): 8
Are you Interested in being an SET : No, never considered applying

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : I intendto interact with players more often and I also intend to make my events more cause and effect. For example, a GOI group steals some amnestics from the foundation so that they can use it in the future in another event, I want to make a story behind the items they use and how they got it. I will be trying this when my suspension is lifted

Edited by dagger56

Name : Poke
ET Rank : Trainee
Donator Rank : plat
How Active are You? (1-10) 5
Are you Interested in being an SET : No.

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : By being more active and adding more variety to my creativity. 

image.png.38adedd43f14a35fe90e0ba81881ad47.png

Name: Walter Scott
ET Rank: Trainee
Donator rank: Gold
How active are you?: N/A Just joined
Are you interested in being an SET: Not at the moment

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events?: N/A Just joined and have not gotten my training yet

Edited by Redspeeds

Name : Spring
How Active are You? (1-10) 7/10
Are you Interested in being an SET : Not very interested.

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : I already do this, but if I were to add more, I would make character sheets, like DND for my characters that I reference during my events.

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

Name : Knight
Donator Rank :Silver (I think)
How Active are You? (1-10) 6/10
Are you Interested in being an SET : When I think I'm ready yes

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : Keep on doing events until I find one that people seem to really enjoy and figure out a bunch of other events people will like. Also I do this already but do some story shit so that most of my events will link up one way or another 

Name : Sbkdoll
Are you Interested in being an SET : Yes

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : To include more people in my events and to add more lore from the wiki to my events | Another way which I have done a few times with knight is to make a storyline with the events

Current: [Event Team Member] [Research LR] [Nu7 PVT] [Small minge]
Former: [E11 2019 MSGT, 2021 PFC] [Nu7 RCT] [Security CPL] [Medical EXFM] [Maintenance Journeyman] [Moderator]

Name : Travar
ET Rank : Senior Event Team
Donator Rank : Platinuk
How Active are You? (1-10) 6 (About to go on LOA to work on issues limiting activty.
Are you Interested in being an SET : What is SET

How do you intend to bring more RP into Events? : By incorporating more RP into different types of scenarios that usually aren't RP based like I have done before. Using Maintenance and Medical to clean up a combat scene, having them work together to clear out survivors. Events like those allow combat at first but mainly focus on the recovery process.

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH