MTF Epsilon-11 Branch Update 7/16/21 - Denied

Nenea Tanti

16 hours ago, IgnisNuts said:

-Support

Coldsilver Alpha Unit increase in slots seems a little undeeded as soon as there is multiple SCP breached yall can just hop on the job, and kill the the SCP's removing the RP of recontaining them incentivizing more of SCP Deathmatch than SCP Roleplay. Not to mention trying to increase damage on the etheral, it's already a super powerful weapon, and was heavily nerfed so you guys could even use it.

Giving Combat Engineers/ Aux Unit the same health/armor as other Heavy classes on the server seems a little overboard since Engi's already have 200/200 which is powerful in itself if you know how to use it.

Another thing that seems overboard is giving Pathfinder's 200/200 since they are supposed to be the scouting kind of class because they have access to Invis.

+Support 

To everything else

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

On 7/16/2021 at 4:22 PM, Alexxx said:

-Support

My reasons:

This was suggested last time, and what happend It got denied it's basically a replica. As Some have said on the branch update that got denied last time, If you want to increase E11 Activity come up with something new that interests your E11. By this I don't mean new jobs.

I see absolute no reason to Increasing the Alpha unit's slot to 3 as 2 are more than enough. It'd Just be unfair to the SCP's getting ganged on by 3 Alpha unit's with Ethereals.

I mean, Isn't RCU supposed to be a Medic? I mean yeah, It's a Medic for MTF but It still doesn't need that much hp Imo.

I really don't understand, I see you are de-buffing the armor but 275 HP is Just way to much.

Rest +Support

Like I really mean no harm with this post but like I don't want CI being absolutely weak again and then It's gonna return to whoever get's the best branch update and thats just not fun

And -Support on the 200 hp for enlisted more then a GENSEC SCMD.

In response to RCU: Yes we are a medic, those of us in RCU ranked JMS+ end up on site 24/7 dealing with D Class more frequently as we are posted in: Medbay, or Outside D Block as a standard medic, and D Class with 2 CC's, some small arms, and the basic melee easily defeat the RCU when trapped in a corner or box. | The most D4 I have seen on is ONE, so raising it to 3 doesn't seem to hurt | 

As for the branch update: +support

+Support Everything except

-Support E-11 Commander Added Models

-Support Silver+ Job

-Support Animation Sweeps

-Support AU

Edited by Blazzy

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

On 7/16/2021 at 3:22 PM, Alexxx said:

-Support

My reasons:

This was suggested last time, and what happend It got denied it's basically a replica. As Some have said on the branch update that got denied last time, If you want to increase E11 Activity come up with something new that interests your E11. By this I don't mean new jobs.

I see absolute no reason to Increasing the Alpha unit's slot to 3 as 2 are more than enough. It'd Just be unfair to the SCP's getting ganged on by 3 Alpha unit's with Ethereals.

I mean, Isn't RCU supposed to be a Medic? I mean yeah, It's a Medic for MTF but It still doesn't need that much hp Imo.

I really don't understand, I see you are de-buffing the armor but 275 HP is Just way to much.

Rest +Support

Like I really mean no harm with this post but like I don't want CI being absolutely weak again and then It's gonna return to whoever get's the best branch update and thats just not fun

^^
bro why your shotgunner got as much as SF. no way thats happening

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 7/16/2021 at 4:34 PM, Panda0Playz said:

Everything he said seems to resonate with me, however, the rest (excluding the new job as it just seems unnecessary) is a big time +support
(Excluding the RCU hp i like that no bias)

So i have decided to change my mind here. Everything has been explained in good depth while talking about the branch update and i feel with this new explanation the branch update is fine
+support

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

On 7/16/2021 at 4:22 PM, Alexxx said:

-Support

My reasons:

Rest +Support

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

On 7/17/2021 at 3:23 PM, Alexxx said:

Changing to +Support due to the fixes, thanks!

But I still don't agree with the Ranger's HP.

Rangers HP is wayyyyyyy too much

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 7/16/2021 at 6:50 PM, Nenea Tanti said:

5) Not everyone uses the overcoat model 

- There's an entire branch that uses them. The vast majority of R&Ds Delta/Gamma Command uses them. Not to mention Military's Gamma Command as well. You'll Need to find another one, it would become way too frustrating. Theres no reason you can't. -Support

- Secondly, an added approximate filesize total of your new playermodels is a 60+ MB. I'm pretty sure all of R&Ds models combined are lower then that. -Support

- MTF Spotter. I like the Binoculars. Cool addition. Though the model still seems a bit much. I'd also keept the HP and armor the same. Same with the Marksman. Heres my way of thinking about it. Yes, E11 is Militarized, but scouts are meant to be mobile, not heavily armored and entirely ready for close-quarters combat. +/-Support

- The FoxTrot Unit seems like an ok of an Idea, but it will need some reworking. HP is a bit much, even for a silver job. I'd also think it would be better if it we're lowered to 3 slots, considering most Donator Branch Jobs are restricted to such. Unless it was also a whitelisted job. +/-Support

- The Ethereal Update might be doable. However, I recommend doing 160-175 Damage AT MOST. I would not like a disintegrating gun able to take out more SF in 2 shots. I know it's "intended purpose" but lets be honest. Things happen. +/-Support

- The Rapid Care Unit I'm fine with, its a Military Medic, and they're expected to enter the fray. Armor increase seems fine. +Support

Anything's else not listed, I would also +Support. I hope you take my response into consideration, and wish you luck with your update.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

2 hours ago, NeoID said:

- There's an entire branch that uses them. The vast majority of R&Ds Delta/Gamma Command uses them. Not to mention Military's Gamma Command as well. You'll Need to find another one, it would become way too frustrating. Theres no reason you can't. -Support

- Secondly, an added approximate filesize total of your new playermodels is a 60+ MB. I'm pretty sure all of R&Ds models combined are lower then that. -Support

- MTF Spotter. I like the Binoculars. Cool addition. Though the model still seems a bit much. I'd also keept the HP and armor the same. Same with the Marksman. Heres my way of thinking about it. Yes, E11 is Militarized, but scouts are meant to be mobile, not heavily armored and entirely ready for close-quarters combat. +/-Support

- The FoxTrot Unit seems like an ok of an Idea, but it will need some reworking. HP is a bit much, even for a silver job. I'd also think it would be better if it we're lowered to 3 slots, considering most Donator Branch Jobs are restricted to such. Unless it was also a whitelisted job. +/-Support

- The Ethereal Update might be doable. However, I recommend doing 160-175 Damage AT MOST. I would not like a disintegrating gun able to take out more SF in 2 shots. I know it's "intended purpose" but lets be honest. Things happen. +/-Support

- The Rapid Care Unit I'm fine with, its a Military Medic, and they're expected to enter the fray. Armor increase seems fine. +Support

Anything's else not listed, I would also +Support. I hope you take my response into consideration, and wish you luck with your update.

Agree with neo here^^^

Edited by The CI Zero

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

+Support

E-11 is going to be playable for once lol

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 7/25/2021 at 4:32 PM, NeoID said:

Exactly what Neo said.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

For simplicities sake, I am going to deny this branch post. There are countless different viewpoints on here, and I urge you (E11 High Command), to speak with other branch leaders along with your DoTF/Site Admin in hopes to rectify some of the issues stated. You may post another one whenever ready, and please DM me on discord whenever it is posted and I will look at it ASAP because I understand this can be frustrating. 

• Angry 1

big cat running GIF