General Suggestion - E11 Entering Site MOTD Changes PT2

Gamersquadman

What are you suggesting? -  E11 should be allowed onsite due to Nu7/Gensec PT's.  Just like what dang said his E11 entering site MOTD change, " An understaffed site should be a RP reason for E11 to be allowed on Site." as a PT would make Nu7/Gensec understaffed in their duties. 

How would this change better the server? -  It would make it so E11 could assist with Dblock and recontaining SCPs as during a SCP self breach only Wardens could help RC it allowing for Research to RP because less SCP's and Dclass are breached.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  No

Who would this change mostly benefit? - all Site members

+support for Nu7 PT's
Nu7 PT's I can understand as security normally have their hands full in D-Block. But I think security needs to request E11 first and not them enter the site on their own will since security could have it handled.

-Support for Security PT's
I don't think E11 are ever really needed as Nu7 generally have things handled, but if not than that's when orange is called and we can normally enter.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

1 minute ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support for Nu7 PT's
Nu7 PT's I can understand as security normally have their hands full in D-Block. But I think security needs to request E11 first and not them enter the site on their own will since security could have it handled.

1 minute ago, Jack (utility one) said:

I don't think E11 are ever really needed as Nu7 generally have things handled, but if not than that's when orange is called and we can normally enter.

Up above

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

12 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support for Nu7 PT's

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+Support

I actually like the fact that the site goes to hell when they are in a PT. Personally, I think it would be good for Nu7 because it gives them something to do when they get back so they're not so bored, but sometimes it's understandable that doing the same thing over and over again kinda gets old. PTs are a very important part of improving branch relations and player moral, especially when things get repetitive. If Nu7/Gen Sec have more opportunities to have these PTs with E11's assistance, I think it would be beneficial to allow E11 to help while they do their PT. HOWEVER, they must immediately leave once it's over and they are not needed, or regular requirements are not met.

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

1 minute ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

I actually like the fact that the site goes to hell when they are in a PT. Personally, I think it would be good for Nu7 because it gives them something to do when they get back so they're not so bored, but sometimes it's understandable that doing the same thing over and over again kinda gets old. PTs are a very important part of improving branch relations and player moral, especially when things get repetitive. If Nu7/Gen Sec have more opportunities to have these PTs with E11's assistance, I think it would be beneficial to allow E11 to help while they do their PT. HOWEVER, they must immediately leave once it's over and they are not needed, or regular requirements are not met.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

5 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

It seems to me that things go to hell with every gensec pt.
+Support. 

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+support

- From an E-11 perspective this gives Nu-7 a chance to ACTUALLY do something other then feeding SCP's and killing the D-Class

Now some questions I have on it:
How would it work? Would they call the PT and then switch out with E-11? Would we still remain outside D Block as per usual? Will we perform Nu-7 duties (Feeding, and all that) whilst Nu-7 is in PT?

9 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

cant agree more

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

10 hours ago, ripjaw56789 said:

Now some questions I have on it:
How would it work? Would they call the PT and then switch out with E-11? Would we still remain outside D Block as per usual? Will we perform Nu-7 duties (Feeding, and all that) whilst Nu-7 is in PT?

My guess/how I think it'd go smoothly is E11 would just take all Nu7 duties during one of our PTs. If Gensec wanted to do a PT, they would take on our duties while we are in dblock, during our PT they take our duties while we are in PT. Basically, you just take whatever duties we normally have, though still unable to go in dblock for any reason other than to grab dclass for feeding.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

23 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

On 7/14/2021 at 7:49 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

On 7/14/2021 at 10:19 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

On 7/14/2021 at 8:26 PM, Jack (utility one) said:

+support for Nu7 PT's

Former CI 1st LT | Former Head Longshot | Former E4 (D4)

Former ma blazzu | Former HLPR Bot aV4

Former SCP-RP Event Team | Former SCP-RP Moderator

Giganormous + support

From what I have seen it takes up much of Nu-7's resources to keep Dblock under control as if an Nu-7 dies in Dblock it takes 4-5 mins for them to wait NLR and get back to Dblock. Then they have to worry about feeding SCP's, recontaining SCP's that are out, etc. It would really help the site be kept under control and give Nu-7 more of a chance to do something different if they were to do their own PT.

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

On 7/15/2021 at 2:49 AM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

• 2 weeks later...