17 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: CyClone.

What is your steam name?: CyClone.

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:103955248

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): CyClone#1839

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around May 2nd.

What date did you make your forums account? May 31st.

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0.image.thumb.png.2f133fc51309413f9cb9476ddc04a0de.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)  Platinum / Event Team Member

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes.

Timezone: EST.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I believe I should be a trial mod. I should be a trial moderator because I have experience now in research command and as well as a part of the event team. I have experience taking ET sits and know I am capable of being a staff member. I should be a trial moderator because I also have 0 warns and have been playing this server for around 4 months now and hope to keep the streak going. I am very committed to the server and know I could be a very great staff member in the community, I am active almost every day and know I will commit myself to the staff team as much as I can and hope to help the community grow and expand. If I see someone in OOC asking for help, I would gladly help them with their situation. A last reason on why I should be a trial moderator is that I usually will stay calm and professional during all situations involving staff.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First of all I would bring them to the sit, I would try my best to calm down the player and if they continue to curse at me I would gag them. Then, I would administer a report for MRDM x (the amount of kills). Then, I would call over an admin to administer a ban if needed.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I tell them all to quiet down and if they don't I would gag the respective player. I would first go off by asking each and everyone of what the problem is separately from each other. If the player reporting the other one has evidence of the problem then I would administer a report depending on the severity of the situation. If no evidence concludes I would happily just give a verbal warning to the player reported.

• Like 1

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

19 hours ago, Botez said:

+support
-Chill Guy
-Havent Run into a problem with him
-Good Application
-he is an ET so he should know what to deal with.

i thought you were staff already

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

21 hours ago, Botez said:

+support
-Chill Guy
-Good Application

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

On 7/14/2021 at 3:58 PM, Gordan said:

+support

- is already ET

-0 warns

-Looks like he knows what to do

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 7/13/2021 at 8:58 PM, Botez said:

+support
-Chill Guy
-Good Application

"What do you mean, i cant murder you..." "

On 7/13/2021 at 8:58 PM, Botez said:

+support
-Chill Guy
-Good Application

Former Research Manager| EXP medic |MTF E11 CPL FartDaddy37
AKA The guy who stole Rektifys rank
image.png.4a79aba1d074f4fe5053277bd4ea571d.png