Luxxy - Admin Report

Babalowa

Your In-game: Baba/SkidMark

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48947098

The admin's name in-game: Luxxy

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What did the admin do: Luxxy, should not be interacting with RP as a staff, if she was an ET it would be different story, She has constantly been interacting in RP as a staff but it usually doesn't bother people and it doesn't bother me as much, It's the way it was handled. I asked if she, "Could not get in the way please." and She replied with "Maybe you're in the way."

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/clips/57894504/d1337OXFTe5X

What do you believe should happen to the admin: If she can get talked too and put on a watch list, i don't wish anything bad to happen considering she's only replied to me like this once.

Any extra information: I didn't want to make this for reasons that some people know and I have decided too. It may not be the best to do but other people have reported of this with no evidence and I finally got some. I wouldn't of cared as much but the reply she gave me was very, very childish and I don't want this in someone that will climb the ranks in staff. She also brings up the fact that she can't make weekly quota due to, too much irl stuff, but when she's on staff it looks like she doesnt even bother to take sits because she it too busy RPing on staff

Edited by Babalowa
  • Like 1

+Support 

Staff are not allowed to interact with RP, however ET can but it is mostly for events and shit. I do NOT believe she is currently or ever has been in ET. This kinda throws off basic RP and just ruins it for others.

She just needs a talking to in my opinion.

Free From GL ❤️

Just now, Mary said:

+Support 

Staff are not allowed to interact with RP, however ET can but it is mostly for events and shit. I do NOT believe she is currently or ever has been in ET. This kinda throws off basic RP and just ruins it for others.

3 minutes ago, Mary said:

+Support 

Staff Handbook:
1). No roleplaying.

2). Cloak yourself at all times
+Support

idk im 2LT ok bye

10 minutes ago, Noah Lee said:

So just a quick question, not that im +support or -support, but are you doing this report because shes uncloaked or the fact of her reply? 

So, The fact that i personally play the game for combat and so do a lot others, she is in a heavy combat zone uncloaked and in the way, she also gave me a childish answer when i asked if she could move.

• Laughing 2

7 hours ago, Cloaker said:

+Support

Rules Violated:

1. No roleplaying.
  2. Cloak yourself at all times.
  3. Treat all players with respect at all times.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

11 hours ago, Mary said:

+Support 

Good staff but she needs a talkin

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

11 hours ago, Mary said:

+Support 

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

12 hours ago, Mary said:

+Support 

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

12 hours ago, Cloaker said:

+Support

Rules Violated:

1. No roleplaying.

in a way its kind of unfair to other staff since you RP and other staff can't RP since the staff job is strict about NO RP so you broke the rules even if you say you didnt rp 

you are still uncloaked and modeld which means you are in RP in the facility 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

49 minutes ago, Some minge said:

Yeah just a quick addon 

Dont know if this is allowed but one time I saw luxxy give herself a proton cannon and the igneous guns. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2544437511

+support | Staff strike or demotion because this just became admin abuze 

Gubby, you are aware that she cant spawn anything in her self so it was given to her by people that have permission to spawn said items.

1 hour ago, Some minge said:

Yeah just a quick addon 

Dont know if this is allowed but one time I saw luxxy give herself a proton cannon and the igneous guns. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2544437511

+support | Staff strike or demotion because this just became admin abuze 

Just pointing out for the record that admins cannot give themselves weapons, or anything actually. She would of had to of been given it.

With that being said, I do have to +support this due to the clear violations.

Edited by Pillercat

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

15 minutes ago, Noah Lee said:

Gubby, you are aware that she cant spawn anything in her self so it was given to her by people that have permission to spawn said items.

Hey thats why I said I dont know 

I also havent been a admin before 😞

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

13 hours ago, Cloaker said:

+Support

Rules Violated:

1. No roleplaying.

I've witnessed a couple instances of her staffing interfering with RP
One particularly was trying to friendly talk with a player I had in cuffs yelling at me to stop moving while CI were raiding.

+Support

Rules Violated:

1. No roleplaying.

+Support

I don't know man staff shouldn't be doing this sort of thing.

• Heart-Eyes 1

+Support

Rules Violated:

1. No roleplaying.

I see her uncloaked and hanging around D block constantly and sometimes getting in the way of security and D class 

+Support 

• Heart-Eyes 1

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero