24 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Gordan

What is your steam name?: GordanFreeman2020

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:200603404

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): fetus deletus#0594

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I used to be a senior mod on this server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around March 31st 2020

What date did you make your forums account? March 31st 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0Gordanwartns.thumb.png.4c82d8d28e7b8a158a5feac5d8ac1862.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Bronze

Are you a staff member in another community? No I am not

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been on this server for quit a while so I have a grip of the rules. I also have been staff on this server before so I think I am more than capable of doing this job. I also have been command for 3 branches and am currently in command in one of those. I also have had zero warns so I have not been warned for the little over a year I have been on this server. I also can handle people as I have had to deal with many people over my experiences with command. I am good at diffusing situations and am not afraid to hand out punishments if I have too. I also have never had a strike on my time of being on the server within all the branches I have been in so this furthers the point that I can be trusted with this rank. I am also impartial and will deal out a fair judgement.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would gag them and tell them to be quiet or I will just punish them. I would then ungag them and if they still curse me out I would just call and admin+ to ban them for 5 days after I warned him for Mass RDM and staff disrespect. (I obviously will not curse back at them and react in a professional matter)

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would just gag them all and tell them to stop being toxic and talking over each other. I will then ungag them and if they stop the sit will continue normally and if not I will just get their individual stories by only having one of them ungagged at a time.

Edited by Gordan
Fixed typo

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

• I disappear changed the title to Gordan's Trial Moderator Application

+SUPPORT

i feel like gordan would have commitment issues due to him resigning every time he gets command
pog that he has experience with staffing.

11 minutes ago, Gordan said:

I also have had zero warns so I have not been warned for the little over a year I have been on this server.

kinda feel like that part would be useless, other than that i like your app and feel like you'd be a great staff member

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

18 hours ago, Gordan said:

fetus deletus#0594

Nuff said +support

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support 

nerd

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

22 hours ago, The Apple said:

+ Support
Better not pull a full gordan

h

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 7/6/2021 at 2:07 PM, The Apple said:

+ Support
Better not pull a full gordan

What he said

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

On 7/5/2021 at 10:41 PM, Pills said:

+support

-Active

-Experienced

-good app (I think)

-a

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

On 7/5/2021 at 7:43 PM, NickenChugget said:

+Support
-Already has been staff so we know that he knows somewhat about what he is doing
-0 Warns

All around great guy

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

+Support

With the time spent in the community and having 0 warns is impressive

According to thoer members he has been staff before and didn't leave on bad terms

Application is nice

Overall one of the more qualified candidates for staff, Good luck!