dark boi

Steam Name: Dark boi 

Ingame Name: oofer 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:431196963

Date You Were Restricted: ?/2/2021

Staff Restriction Length: perm

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: rang

Reason for Staff Restriction: staff abuse, messing with stuff 

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):  I did take sometime of the server to think about all the bad things I did and I think I am doing better after I got staff Restricted. I promos to do better then I did before. I will no longer staff abuse nor mess with stuff I am not allowed to do. I think I am ready for a second chance. the main reason is do u think I am ready. I wish to be apart of staff again it was really fun. I miss being able to help out on the server and I want to be able to do that again. I promos to be a better me then before. I hope you don't think the worse about me.

• Dislike 5

-Support

Still too early and I haven't seen you in a while. Are you going by a new name? 

Never really had a terrible experience from you, but I've also never had a good one. Most of the sits you took from me, you lacked the knowledge to handle. It felt like you didn't read the handbook thoroughly. I think you need more time to learn more and understand why it was you got restricted and prove to everyone you can handle a staff title. 

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

7 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Never really had a terrible experience from you, but I've also never had a good one. Most of the sits you took from me, you lacked the knowledge to handle. It felt like you didn't read the handbook thoroughly. I think you need more time to learn more and understand why it was you got restricted and prove to everyone you can handle a staff title. 

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

a

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-Support

While it has been a while since you got staff restricted I'm not sure that you've changed since the incident. When you were Staff you violated a lot of rules, I believe that you can become a better Staff Member then you once were. I was once Staff Blacklisted myself, but I've changed and I believe you can too.

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

14 minutes ago, Cloaker said:

-Support

While it has been a while since you got staff restricted I'm not sure that you've changed since the incident. When you were Staff you violated a lot of rules, I believe that you can become a better Staff Member then you once were. I was once Staff Blacklisted myself, but I've changed and I believe you can too.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

3 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Cloaker said:

-Support

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

2 hours ago, Cloaker said:

-Support

7 hours ago, Cloaker said:

-Support

I have personally seen you staff abuse on multiple occasions (https://medal.tv/clips/45108870/d1337NULuxBa Heres one for example)

You can and may have changed but I think it's been too soon and you broke many rules on staff.

-Support

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

8 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

-Support
Appeal seems rushed as there is plenty of spelling error, Lack of support from anyone else, and I also have almost never seen you after your staff restriction, so nobody knows for sure if you've really changed or not.

Also just to clarify something: The part about "messing with stuff" is most likely referring to a time where oofer kept unfreezing a sun editor placed by an Senior Event Team and began playing around with it, even when told to stop.

Edited by Mitchell Hugh

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

4 minutes ago, Mitchell Hugh said:

-Support
Appeal seems rushed as there is plenty of spelling error, Lack of support from anyone else, and I also have almost never seen you after your staff restriction, so nobody knows for sure if you've really changed or not.

Also just to clarify something: The part about "messing with stuff" is most likely referring to a time where oofer kept unfreezing a sun editor placed by an Senior Event Team and began playing around with it, even when told to stop.

I mean, I like you oofer, but yeah, not right now.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

19 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

Correct me if im wrong, but wasnt this the guy who staff abused literally on his first day on the job?

either way, I dont think you changed at all and need to prove you actually deserve to be allowed on such a powerful job again

-Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

1 hour ago, OWNED said:

Correct me if im wrong, but wasnt this the guy who staff abused literally on his first day on the job?

either way, I dont think you changed at all and need to prove you actually deserve to be allowed on such a powerful job again

-Support

No that was someone else called Camden 

Edited by Some minge

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/- support

Seems like most of the people are against you become staff again. However, I have talked to you a lot since you have come back and you seem like you can control yourself. There is a lot of past history I missed though.

On 7/2/2021 at 4:53 PM, Cloaker said:

-Support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

On 7/2/2021 at 4:45 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF