Icer-Staff Report- Accepted

icelepard2

+Support 

clear evidence of him abusing his physic gun twice as u can see in the clip, he also got reported for it once and he should know not to do it.

Imo he should be removed from staff because of all the chances he got..

Edited by GL Vader

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

9 minutes ago, GL Vader said:

+Support 

clear evidence of him abusing his physic gun twice as u can see in the clip, he also got reported for it once and he should know not to do it.

Imo he should be removed from staff because of all the chances he got..

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

+ support

Both are really unnecessary and weren't needed at all  
has already had a report on this before and clearly didn't learn from it

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

4 minutes ago, Vice said:

+ support

Icer should be removed from the staff team to be completely honest. Anyways @Icerfor your side of the story on this staff report. 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

-=Moved to the correct section=-

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

- Support

I was Benyji Roseland in the clip, I did not physically see this situation but judging by the video it is clear that 'Mee' (OP) was stuck and Icer(Reportee) was moving him to avoid the hassle of transporting him with the glitchy restraints. Should it have done according to the rules? No, but is it a big deal, was anyone effected in anyway? No, it simply just made the entire RP experience better and more efficient IMO. 

I've seen admins do a lot worse with a physgun in RP situations, and usually all parties involved are always okay with it because its fun, in no time did I nor Icer nor anyone else hear Mee say a thing about the situation or that he cared enough for us to restart the RP which we would have happily done. I have not directly contacted Icer about this but I'm sure he didn't mean any harm to be done. 

ROSELAND FAMILY

LOW COMMAND

7 minutes ago, benyji (twitch.tv/akclpvp) said:

- Support

I was Benyji Roseland in the clip, I did not physically see this situation but judging by the video it is clear that 'Mee' (OP) was stuck and Icer(Reportee) was moving him to avoid the hassle of transporting him with the glitchy restraints. Should it have done according to the rules? No, but is it a big deal, was anyone effected in anyway? No, it simply just made the entire RP experience better and more efficient IMO. 

I've seen admins do a lot worse with a physgun in RP situations, and usually all parties involved are always okay with it because its fun, in no time did I nor Icer nor anyone else hear Mee say a thing about the situation or that he cared enough for us to restart the RP which we would have happily done. I have not directly contacted Icer about this but I'm sure he didn't mean any harm to be done. 

Before the recordings of this, I had given him multiple chances to go into the cage. We all had guns onto him and told him to get in the cage. My friend said he was going to clip it and I make a report on him because he was trying to run away when we unstrapped him from the chair. So I just grabbed my physgun out, picked him up and put him in. I know I still shouldn't of done that because I should've just made a report about it. I know it doesn't matter because the physgun guidelines clearly states "Whenever your car/person gets stuck in a wall, you can physgun." etc etc. Something like that. I know another report has been made on me for this I'll take full punishment of this action. SECONDLY. he was stuck on the fence as you can see in the clip (If you can see it) when he crouched, of what I saw, I believed he was stuck because he kept holding ctrl as me seeing hes stuck. If he wasn't stuck in the first place and I saw him stop crouching while restrained, I wouldn't of physgunned him. Still, again. I'll take full punishment... (Thank you benyji for responding and understanding...)

@icelepard2 you got yourself breaking FearRP in 4k homie

nevertheless Icer knows he shouldn't have done this. +Support

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

There is no excuse for breaking the staff guidelines. Shown in the video, you only picked them up to put them in a cage. Rather than calling staff, you abused your position and justified it with a poor excuse.

PoliceRP Manager

+Support
You didn't learn from the first incident Why?
It Says In Staff Handbook not to be using it at all off duty and you know that unless Your Car Or Someone Is Stuck

Edited by ICE
  • Gaminglight Love 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support

The second, you could argue, maybe, that they looked stuck... but the first, not at all, and a clear breach of physgun guidelines. Knowing you shouldn't do it is good, but when you know you shouldn't do something, the logical next step is not doing it.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Vice said:

+ support

already had a report against him and shows he hasnt learnt, it also looks like he meant to move him 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator