FringBean's Nu7 Application

[GL] Fryingpan36

In Game Name: FringBean
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:485639549
Discord Name (Bread#0001): FringO BingO!#6843
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):

Fail RP Disobeying Fear Rp just shot once with three guns at me.

Prop Abuse trapping players: playing around in CI spawn

Utilizing an Exploit was sitting on the top of the outer gate (it was fixed) 

Breaking NLR and RDM I Don't Remember

Fail RP passing blue line: I went to grab a D-Class but lost the sit

RDM x3: It was my first day on the server so I killed the obama CC thinking he was gensec

Metagame l FailRp l Breaking NLR l Respawning to bypass Expo cap: I was just messing around on Demo Expert but I can agree with the warn.

Failrp 049: I don't remember

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Early 2020 I think

Why do you want to join Nu-7? : I want to join Nu7 because the lacks activity during afterhours and weekdays in hope I can possibly help, I also want to join Nu7 because the branch seems fun and has many people I knew before the discord ban, another reason why I would love to join is because its irritating getting killed by escaped SCPs or D-Class on my way to fighting a GOI or Rp. I also want to prove to the community that I'm not only a minge but a player worthy of respect, another reason I want to join Nu7 is so I can become and enjoy the roleplay experience provided by the current day SCPRP and the future, last but not least like most players I just want to have fun and make friends that I couldn't of unless I joined Nu7.

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): A strike and kick out of Omi9. <(I redeemed myself) 

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Gensec CPL, Nu7 CPL, Omi9 SSGT/SGT, and every other branches starting rank a beside RnD

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes I understand

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): Gam3, Box, and WantedIdeas.

Warns.PNG

Edited by [GL] Fryingpan36
  • Dislike 1

Honestly, i think you did a okay job with this app, but with the recent discord ban that you just recently came back from, and just he over all mingyness, i have seen, ima put a -Support

but if you magiclly some how do get a decent amount of +supports, just know you are going to be heavily watched, and we are moving into a almost zero tolerance for mingyness

Edited by Noah Lee

4 minutes ago, Noah Lee said:

Honestly, i think you did a okay job with this app, but with the recent discord ban that you just recently came back from, and just he over all mingyness, i have seen, ima put a -Support

but if you magiclly some how do get a decent amount of +supports, just know you are going to be heavily watched, and we are moving into a almost zero tolerance for mingyness

tbh I'm not planning on mingeing if its accepted, the reason why I applied was so I can play the branch.  I understand where your coming from completely. 

and I know I'm going to be watched

Edited by [GL] Fryingpan36

2 hours ago, Noah Lee said:

-Support
Something feel sus and unpogerdly with him, I just don't feel he is a good fit for Nu7
Other reason labeled later in post below

Edited by NanaFrost

Former Nu7 Second Lieutenant Nanafrost / Nu7  SM Nanafrost
Experienced Medic WinterFrost

Former RRH Engineer Foxtrot 69

16 minutes ago, Noah Lee said:

-Support from me too. 

Sorry Fring. I know you said you don't plan to minge, but from your current activities and how you are, you don't show the willingness to not be a minge or do a job correctly. I even witnessed you on Tau5 not killing D class today because you said "There's a difference between cool people and not cool people". If you are willing to show a change and put forth a positive endeavor, I may change my stnace. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

10 minutes ago, Noah Lee said:

-support 

I honestly cant +support this because after all your past actions with staff and being very mingey with the manager I personally dont see you as being fit for the branch. My advice would be to work on your reputation a bit more and be in better standings with people then try to make a another application, but until then my best regards.

1LT Nu7 DHFE|HSU Hades S2

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

-support for the above reasons and kept telling me to go support your app. Honestly, we're trying to eliminate a lot of the mingery and I don't know if you're fit for the branch. I'd give it some time and then try again.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

5 minutes ago, Pillercat said:

-support for the above reasons and kept telling me to go support your app. Honestly, we're trying to eliminate a lot of the mingery and I don't know if you're fit for the branch. I'd give it some time and then try again.

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

14 minutes ago, Pillercat said:

I'd give it some time and then try again.

I'll do that. Thx

52 minutes ago, Rektify said:

Sorry Fring. I know you said you don't plan to minge, but from your current activities and how you are, you don't show the willingness to not be a minge or do a job correctly. I even witnessed you on Tau5 not killing D class today because you said "There's a difference between cool people and not cool people". If you are willing to show a change and put forth a positive endeavor, I may change my stnace. 

I mean I'll work on that but when it comes to people that don't shoot me first I don't feel the motive shoot tbh. But I'll try to be less friendly and shoot everyone for everything.

-Support (Detailed Reasoning)
Fryingpan please do not reply and say how you will fix this, we are trying our very much best to avoid interference with our applicants,
Here in Nu7 We pride ourselves on Dignity, Honor, and Comradery for all.
Reasons For -Support
-Asking for people to +Support an Application
-Multiple reports saying -Support
-Server Administration showing distrust
-Proven mingy behavior
-Behaving mingy and being overall rude
-Joining to only mess with fellow members
-Recent Discord ban

Reasons For +Support
-None Found

I'm sorry I cannot find anything good about you to allow you to be apart of our branch, Nu7 wants Dignity to show our love for one another and have fun, we want honor to show we are helpful and loyal to each other and overall comradery to where everyone can be happy and have a good time and even ask dumb questions without issues. But sadly this is for those who are qualified for such things, and it seems that my fellow members do not want your presence here. I'm sorry but this is a necessary action. If your application is denied please contact us after a month or three has passed and reapply. Thank you! 

-Love SM Nanafrost ❤️

Edit: Applicants that post may also accidentally incriminate themselves, therefore you shouldn't reply to anything within our application system this is for us to decide on a final verdict if you shall be approved or denied for Nu7

Edited by NanaFrost

-Support

-Proven mingy behavior

-Interference in the application process

-Tau-5 performance shows that he would not be willing to perform his job on occasions, a trait that Nu7 operatives simply can't have.

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

30 minutes ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Has been very friendly and has helped me in the past.

Could be fitting for Nu7

Good luck!

This person 'The Gaming Goat' is Not Nu7 Personnel, Disregarding vote
Please do not vote if you are not Nu7

Edited by NanaFrost

On 6/27/2021 at 2:37 AM, NanaFrost said:

-Support (Detailed Reasoning)
Fryingpan please do not reply and say how you will fix this, we are trying our very much best to avoid interference with our applicants,
Here in Nu7 We pride ourselves on Dignity, Honor, and Comradery for all.
Reasons For -Support
-Asking for people to +Support an Application
-Multiple reports saying -Support
-Server Administration showing distrust
-Proven mingy behavior
-Behaving mingy and being overall rude
-Joining to only mess with fellow members
-Recent Discord ban

Reasons For +Support
-None Found

I'm sorry I cannot find anything good about you to allow you to be apart of our branch, Nu7 wants Dignity to show our love for one another and have fun, we want honor to show we are helpful and loyal to each other and overall comradery to where everyone can be happy and have a good time and even ask dumb questions without issues. But sadly this is for those who are qualified for such things, and it seems that my fellow members do not want your presence here. I'm sorry but this is a necessary action. If your application is denied please contact us after a month or three has passed and reapply. Thank you! 

-Love SM Nanafrost ❤️

Edit: Applicants that post may also accidentally incriminate themselves, therefore you shouldn't reply to anything within our application system this is for us to decide on a final verdict if you shall be approved or denied for Nu7

On 6/27/2021 at 12:23 AM, Noah Lee said:

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

DENIED

Bruv an SMT -supported this

Among other reasons

You may reapply in 1 week

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Chief_ locked this topic