KRISS Vector Damage Increase Suggestion - Denied

Blood Stream

What are you suggesting? - The damage be increased to be 25-26, its a 6 damage increase over all, which is still well below several of the other SMGs on the list below.

How would this change better the server? - The damage be more in line with some of the other guns with a similar mag size. Currently I find myself not using it as many of my other weapons are much more powerful, and it appears some of the other SMG's have much more fire power.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Not that I can think of, I don't believe any jobs use it, just some CCs

Who would this change mostly benefit? -  Anyone who uses the weapon on their CC

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LKj9u867HS7Lb5RuacdoGfp-Sh_ZBu9dMSICj4K-GFE/edit#gid=0

Edited by Blood Stream

7 hours ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

Its not needed -support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+/- support 

As much as I LOVE the kriss vector, it is only accessible to CC's. And it doesn't need a BIG damage upgrade because the fire rate is FAST AS F*CK and the stability is AMAZING. (I don't own a CC but rang has gave me a kriss vector as a box)

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

-support

the KRISS Vector is already really good its uneeded.

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

-Support 

this updated is unneeded. This is only helping CCs.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧