Allowing E-11 to enter D Block attempt 2 - Denied

Nenea Tanti

1 hour ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

It's the same suggestion with the exception that a player count for gensec is showed now. (Not even in the suggestion may I add, but in a screenshot.) What about a count for Nu7? 

I understand the idea of making sure the site is under control and E-11 want to help get things in order. But you're trying to take Nu7's responsibility. Kind of how the whole thing went down where Nu7 basically repaired every CC instead of maintenance. Now there's a lot more restrictions on repairing CCs. Let's back on topic though. If there's a lack of Nu7 on to perform theses tasks, I feel like better solution is just to join that branch so it becomes more active during these hours. Rather than taking over the responsibility. 

If it's this early in the morning, SCPs shouldn't be self breaching so there's no reason to need dclass to prevent breaching. You also don't need dclass to recontain, except 106. Even then, you can sacrifice someone since you can't get a dclass. Every other SCP is kill to RC, shoot to tranq, or RP procedure.

If for some reason there's enough players to allow self breaching, I find it hard to believe there will only be 2 gensec online. It'll be a blue moon, so there's no reason to even have that restriction if it will rarely ever happen. 

Overall, this is the same suggestion that has been denied before and I can't support it because not much has changed. 

Screenshot_20210614-132524.jpg

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

5 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

It's the same suggestion with the exception that a player count for gensec is showed now. (Not even in the suggestion may I add, but in a screenshot.) What about a count for Nu7? 

I understand the idea of making sure the site is under control and E-11 want to help get things in order. But you're trying to take Nu7's responsibility. Kind of how the whole thing went down where Nu7 basically repaired every CC instead of maintenance. Now there's a lot more restrictions on repairing CCs. Let's back on topic though. If there's a lack of Nu7 on to perform theses tasks, I feel like better solution is just to join that branch so it becomes more active during these hours. Rather than taking over the responsibility. 

If it's this early in the morning, SCPs shouldn't be self breaching so there's no reason to need dclass to prevent breaching. You also don't need dclass to recontain, except 106. Even then, you can sacrifice someone since you can't get a dclass. Every other SCP is kill to RC, shoot to tranq, or RP procedure.

If for some reason there's enough players to allow self breaching, I find it hard to believe there will only be 2 gensec online. It'll be a blue moon, so there's no reason to even have that restriction if it will rarely ever happen. 

Overall, this is the same suggestion that has been denied before and I can't support it because not much has changed. 

Screenshot_20210614-132524.jpg

-Support Sounds exactly like the last suggestion, maybe increasing the number of Security that needs to be online for you guys to enter d-block or something along those lines like increasing the restrictions instead of just straight up being able to go in, but still feels like it needs a bit more thought to be put into it.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

On 6/13/2021 at 2:26 PM, Warren Talos said:

-support 

nena you got denied for the same suggestion i dont think copying and pasting the same thing is eveantually going to get accepted it means have a better idea and better restrections and i think you you just waited couple of weeks and did the same thing again , my points stands 

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

image.png
So currently going off of the MOTD E11 rule set, It would be common to see e11 in dblock at none peak hours which in my opinion is the way it should be with them being the "Reinforcement branch". I'd like to think its not that hard to bring a dclass outside of dblock and request a nu7/gensec to place him back in... unless yall are shy or something?

I will say though if Gensec HCMD are willing to increase that "Less than two members of GENSEC are online" rule I dont see that being such a issue... Just have a sit down with them on TS and see what yall think. 

On 6/13/2021 at 4:26 PM, Warren Talos said:

-support 

nena you got denied for the same suggestion i dont think copying and pasting the same thing is eveantually going to get accepted it means have a better idea and better restrections and i think you you just waited couple of weeks and did the same thing again , my points stands 

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

changing my opinion to a -Support

While I dont agree that if this were made, it would "steal NU7s job", but I dont see this as good.

allowing one of the most powerful branches on the server into D-block at just about anytime is absurd.

also the fact that this was literally copy and pasted from another post (which I didnt see before) is just mind boggling.

also how you are basically suggesting this without even talking with HCMD of the other branches (besides Security) just seems a little rude to me

Edited by OWNED
  • Like 1

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+support

Makes our jobs easier, especially if there are few gensec on or having to wait for Gensec to grab a Dclass while we wait outside only to get taken by 106 or something like that.

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

+Support

I've joined E-11 June 22 last year, and during all those times, roleplaying as E-11 during "Minge hours" the same thing I've noticed is that whenever there is low security or Nu7 numbers. It is nearly if not impossible to prevent SCP breaches or CI from raiding D-Block. Sometimes, you can't grab a D-Class to feed an SCP because there's not any Nu-7 on or it's some lower ranking security that just ignores your call for a D-Class, and then when CI raids, and gets to D-Block, they can last for hours in there without dying. I've seen that happen many times, Ci raiding and low MTF count. And when there's finally people getting on E-11, they can't do anything about the CI in D-Block and keep dying over and over to the point they just get bored out and switch jobs. 

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+Support

I could see this being useful in a situation like this: Let's say SCP-106 was out and D-block is lost at the same time, E11's main goal in-site is to go Recontain, Exit so since D-block is lost and 106 is roaming LCZ trying to kill people, E11 being able to grab a d-class and run would sound fair in that situation or they would just have to wait for D-block to get back to normal because they won't be able to provide outside support since 106 is Roaming LCZ and will get them and There's no Nu-7 on to enter d-block, the only thing E11 would be able to do is just try to get a d-class that escapes from outside while avoiding 106.

Admin For SCPRP , Vice Commander In Nu-7.

Former Major/Head FTO In Omicron-9

spacer.png

-Support

Is this not the the same suggestion that got denied a couple of weeks ago? My opinion still stands

Edited by Hoovy
  • Laughing 3

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

-/+ support

- E11 Shouldn't really be allowed in d-block

+ As a certified D-Class main we can still easily beat you so maybe it isnt as bad as it seems. 

+ Allow them in if no Gensec/NU7 are inside D-Block or they are oblivious and you need to catch their attention.

ONLY IF STANDARD CLASSES (enlisted, NCO, Officer, Commander) Can enter and not Coldsilvers, Marksmen, or CE's, and a limited amount of you can enter

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

As E11, we NEVER have anything to do with D-Block. If we are needed inside, DSD+ can never even grant us perms because they are not on/busy. We cant even drop off D-Class or get them when needed inside. Where do E11 end up most of the time? Outside D-Block with nothing to do. When its lost and E11 are the only responders, we cant do jack to stop the ccs from killing off a guy and then running away to heal. It takes us 5-7 minutes with no obstacles to get to D-Block, plenty of time for the D-Class to pick off the rest of E11 and take LCZ. Most of our classes are obviously not meant to be inside of D-Block due to the sheer strength of some of them. E11 are not meant to be the, "Enter for one thing and leave a second after." Epsilon-11 are meant to be one of the Foundations BEST response teams, tasked to handle any threat when the standard security protocols fail them. 
Hell there are times, including as the time of me writing this, there have been three Nu7 on, all AFK. The only MTF on would be E11 with 8+ members on with NOTHING to do against D-Block. As I stated earlier, they get picked off slowly until the D-Class take over. 

As Panda has stated,  our standard classes (Enlisted, NCO, Officer, Commander) Should be allowed to enter at certain times. When GENSEC HCMD request help and Nu7 is busy, When D-Block is lost and security cant contain it, When standard protocol fails. 

Classes like CE, MRK, RGR, D4, should not enter due to just how strong they can be. RCU is a maybe on entering to heal. 

Most of the time, E11 are not needed at all near D-Block, but thats where they end up half of the time. GenSec refuse our help and we leave, then they lose D-Block and we have trouble as well later on with it. D-Class cause way too many issues in RP. Breaching SCPs, Killing research doing tests, killing everything and stopping RP for a short time. 

If the restrictions are lifted for standard classes, it could work out well for us. Its not meant to be easy for D-Class to break out, E11 is meant to be able to stop any threat inside of the site, including D-Class Personnel. 

+Support for standard classes

-Support for CE, MRK, RGR, D4

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+ Support

I feel that it would be helpful if E11 could go into D-Block to retrieve D-Class or return them. They could follow the same rule the Behemoths have, aren't allowed in D-Block unless grabbing a D-Class and must have their cuffs out the whole time are are prohibited from engaging into combat while in D-Block.

- Support 

While it would it could benefit Security and Nu7 if E11 can go into D-Block to fight CI it would be unfair towards CI. Since Nu7 and Security can both enter to fight CI it would become too much if E11 could enter also, I feel that just having E11 being able to pin CI in D-Block by just sitting in the D-Block intersection is enough to counter them. 

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

On 6/15/2021 at 9:12 AM, Coltable said:

image.png
So currently going off of the MOTD E11 rule set, It would be common to see e11 in dblock at none peak hours which in my opinion is the way it should be with them being the "Reinforcement branch". I'd like to think its not that hard to bring a dclass outside of dblock and request a nu7/gensec to place him back in... unless yall are shy or something?

I will say though if Gensec HCMD are willing to increase that "Less than two members of GENSEC are online" rule I dont see that being such a issue... Just have a sit down with them on TS and see what yall think. 

What this nerd said. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+ SUPPORT

I just want to be able to get D class during 106 breach or for feeding without doing this middle man BS with gensec everytime. Sometimes gensec will flat out ignore when I ask them to bring a D class to the intersection, and would just save a lot of time to run in, get a d boi and dip.

On 6/13/2021 at 3:14 PM, Alexxx said:

+Support for going in to get D-Class but

-Support for going into D-Block when CI is inside.

I can understand you guys needing to get inside of D-Block to grab a D-Class but, CI Usually never stays inside of D-Block for a long period of time so there is no need for you guys to go into D-Block and kill CI Just wait till they get outside of D-Block.