General Suggestion - Armory Update | New Weapons, New Descriptions, New Look

Bread

What are you suggesting? - The Armory gets updated with new weapons, new descriptions, a new utilities section, and more.

How would this change better the server? - Overall improvement to the quality of life, and new options.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Anyone and everyone. All changes are in the video below, and the code is right under that.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

Old Code
oldlist.thumb.PNG.42ead8a8cf21d1cce549cf3a29165e68.PNG
New Code
Capture.thumb.PNG.5539b4d786f48f4fad1774864b3cd01e.PNG

New Weapons Code
UI Changes Code

If there are any suggestions for changes, or there are any issues, let me know!

Edited by Bread
  • Like 1

lol, lmao even

+support

yes 😁 very cool

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XII |Β Reznov Klushie | FoxxΒ  Β  Β  Β On: Β Alpha-8 | Β S.T.A.R.S |Β Iota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers'Β 

spacer.png

+ SupportΒ 
PLEASE

[SCP-RP] RetiredΒ E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 HeadΒ |Β Β Former CI MSGT/2LTΒ | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" GuardianΒ Delta-9Β | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSUΒ Conscript |Β Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+Support

Fantastic Work! I'm super against the minigun, but I do agree that armory needs some changes.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

10 minutes ago, Domo775 said:

-support

although this would be cool just looking at the weapons they seem a bit too powerful to let anyone be able to buy

Which ones in particular?

lol, lmao even

22 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

super against the minigun,

What Hoovy said.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens ComissionerΒ Caligula ||Β FormerΒ SRIC in R&D ||Β FormerΒ OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | |Β RetiredΒ OPSV in Maintenance ||Β Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax ||Β former ET ||Β Former Omicron-9 CPTΒ  || FormerΒ OM9 EXP DeltaΒ |Β PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things,Β not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Β 

40 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

Fantastic Work! I'm super against the minigun, but I do agree that armory needs some changes.

Tbh I must agree.Β 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee ||Β Ex Security FTO 1LT || ExΒ Security Warden ||Β Ex CI R&D Senior Agent ||Β UMC Guest [LVL 0] ||Β Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU ||Β Former DOC ||Β Former LCZ Manager ||Β Β I aM sPeCiAl ||Β 

+support

Too many guns are left overlooked and unknown and the armory could be a good place to give a spotlight to them. Plus, options are kind of limited in the baseline armory.Β 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

+ support : It will be really nice to have news weapons, but if someΒ of those weapons are not expansive,Β not armory restricted and not donator restricted, it will be a huge mess. I had a server that was always 100 players before but after a weapons update like that, the servers started to be a mess and now today, they closed the server since no one wanted to join a bigΒ gun mess game. Other then that I'm soo hype for that update! Can't wait to try some guns!

29 minutes ago, Darkrat said:

+ support : It will be really nice to have news weapons, but if someΒ of those weapons are not expansive,Β not armory restricted and not donator restricted, it will be a huge mess. I had a server that was always 100 players before but after a weapons update like that, the servers started to be a mess and now today, they closed the server since no one wanted to join a bigΒ gun mess game. Other then that I'm soo hype for that update! Can't wait to try some guns!

No weapons are restricted only to the armory

lol, lmao even

-Support

I can only +Support this change if this happens;

-Minigun is removedΒ 

-PSG-1 Is removed.Β 

-Ares Strike is bumped to Silver

Β 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & SecurityΒ || Armored ShieldΒ Award WinnerΒ || First Head Warden & HOPOΒ ||Β Security ArtilleryΒ UnitΒ ||Β D-7025 || D-Class High CouncilΒ ||Β Former Head of SecurityΒ ||Β FormerΒ AdminΒ || Former Event Team Member

Β 

spacer.png

On 6/5/2021 at 2:42 PM, Sixx said:

-Support

-Minigun is removedΒ 

-PSG-1 Is removed.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Deputy Head of Security |Β Executive Event Team | AdminΒ |Β Forum DiplomatΒ |Β 

+support but yea bread might wanna make some of the better stuff donor locked cause the acog is a very good gun and should at least be a silver and all that but really nice job

E11 1LTΒ []FORMER CI MAJOR[]FormerΒ MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]FormerΒ Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseerΒ of D4,Former experimental,Β Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

Β 

1 hour ago, frog said:

+support but yea bread might wanna make some of the better stuff donor locked cause the acog is a very good gun and should at least be a silver and all that but really nice job

The M16A4 ACOG is diamond, it replaces the SCAR-H which is moving down to silver

lol, lmao even

-Support

-Minigun is removedΒ 

-PSG-1 Is removed.Β 

Β 

Β 

Former:

π’π’π­πž πƒπ’π«πžπœπ­π¨π« -Β π’π’π­πžΒ π€ππ¦π’π§π’π¬π­π«πšπ­π’π¨π§