• No

What is your in-game name?: Weilian

What is your steam name?: Weilian

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:555932655

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no i dont

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around jan 2021

What date did you make your forums account? feb 19

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2490411036

Have you donated? no but i have gold

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes i have

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I would like to be T-mod Because lots of people have to wait like 2 mins up I would hop on staff when someone makes a report I will hop on the admin job really fast and go do the sit. 2nd there's not a lot of staff when I'm on like 10 staff and 6 of them are on the afk job. 3rd I have learned from my past mistakes to not be mingy and I have matured more.4th I feel like I can help by being respectful and kind to people. unlike old me. 5th  I would like to help to make the server a nicer place and to help out people who have questions become they are newer to the server. This information helps you to understand that I am capable of handling difficult situations and know how to be a leader. so that's all the reasons why i want to be a T-Mod.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDM'ing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First i would teleport the person to a roof to stop the the RDM from getting around the server and ruining players day. Then I would try and calm the person down to try and stop them cursing  then i will warn them/jail him/her. lastly i would report to JMT or SMT.

-Support

-Immature

-Rude

-Bad App

• Like 1

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

-support you don’t report rdm sits to smt btw lol

immature

Bad application

awful grammar

(.ᵘʳ ᵃᵍᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏˢ ᵈⁱˢᶜ ᵗᵒˢ.....) 

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

45 minutes ago, Techy said:

-Support

-Immature

-Rude

-Bad App

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

-Support

-Really Immature

-Very mingey in game

-Does not understand the rules

-Questions are very much wrong. You do not report Mass RDM to JMT or SMT

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

- Support

-Extremely mingy and disrespectful

-Never have had a good experience with him

-Does not know how to follow rules well

-Application isnt good

-Last question is wrong, you warn the player and request higher staff to ban for 5 days

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

6 minutes ago, Beelzebub said:

- Support

-Extremely mingy and disrespectful

-Never have had a good experience with him

-Does not know how to follow rules well

-Application isnt good

-Last question is wrong, you warn the player and request higher staff to ban for 5 days

I can totally agree with this statement. 

minisigforums.webp

2 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

-Immature

-Bad Application

-Really mingy

-Very Rude

-As pimp said, you don't report Mass RDM Sits to JMT/SMT.

I Agree with daniel on everything ^

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

2 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

-Immature

-Bad Application

-Really mingy

-Very Rude

-As pimp said, you don't report Mass RDM Sits to JMT/SMT.

I'm sorry to say but yeah you need to mature more, you can always try again when you got your head in the game...literally

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major 

Former SYP Command | Former FBI SAIC/HRT SGT 

PD SGT | Apart Of The Furry Community |
"Labeled As The Worst Driver In Gaminglight"

-Support

-Bad Application Answers

-Not Active enough

-Immature

-Doesn't understand rules

-Doesn't understand how to do sits

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

-Support

Application has many grammatical and punctuational errors. It needs work. Putting good time and effort means you will do the same on staff. Staff isn't just quickly taking sits and getting them over with. You have to take your time and make a decision that is fair and allows players to enjoy the server!

| PD SGT FBI SSA State MSTRSGT SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO |

WYC CFO | Moderator

2 hours ago, Bane said:

-Support

Application has many grammatical and punctuational errors. It needs work. Putting good time and effort means you will do the same on staff. Staff isn't just quickly taking sits and getting them over with. You have to take your time and make a decision that is fair and allows players to enjoy the server!

-support from me sorry Weilian 

-The questions can use a lot of work. My tip is dont go straight to smt/jmt for a mass Player diss make a forums post on them with proof or ask for admin+ on admin chat so thats my advice but yeah. SMT is full of surprises  

DEA High Command | DEA DCOS | FBI SAIC | FBI Deputy Head Instructor | Very Much Duck

- Support

Everything was stated above, I think that you can become staff eventually but you need to work on your reputation with the community.

Also when I got Low Command for PD you were questioning me on how I got it and debunking it as if it wasn't supposed to happen, kind of rude but that type of attitude for others is frowned upon.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

57 minutes ago, Nick Hunter AKA Hydrex said:

- Support

Everything was stated above, I think that you can become staff eventually but you need to work on your reputation with the community.

Also when I got Low Command for PD you were questioning me on how I got it and debunking it as if it wasn't supposed to happen, kind of rude but that type of attitude for others is frowned upon.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team