Authorized ban appeal- Denied

Authorized

Steam Name:  Authorized

Ingame Name: Authorized

SteamID: STEAM_0:0: 138803670 , http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198237873068

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Don't remember

Reason for Ban: I think advertising

Dispute: Hi I was banned on april 13, 2020 It's been more than a year I am sorry for advertising and recently I got back to gmod rp I just wish to play with my friend's again I really like police RP and this is the best server on gmod I just wish for another chance thank you - Authorized. 

-Support
I was on at the time and you advertised another server 

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-support

if the server was so good you wouldn't have advertised a different one

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

-Support Dont advertise 

Edited by [GL] Dark

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-Support

Its a valid ban

Don't advertise its written in the rules

Do the crime do the time 

Edited by not ben

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

4 minutes ago, not ben said:

-Support

Its a valid ban

Don't advertise its written in the rules 

Yeah I understand that now,  It was a year ago I understand that it's not an excuse I just want another chance at RP Im sorry I advertised I was young and stupid it was a youtube link to my channel back then. I just want another shot at experiencing the Police RP experience and hopefully if you give me that chance I could add on to the fun experience of the community and make it better and more fun for people all around for all of us to have a good time.

1 hour ago, Authorized said:

Yeah I understand that now,  It was a year ago I understand that it's not an excuse I just want another chance at RP Im sorry I advertised I was young and stupid it was a youtube link to my channel back then. I just want another shot at experiencing the Police RP experience and hopefully if you give me that chance I could add on to the fun experience of the community and make it better and more fun for people all around for all of us to have a good time.

I 1000% respect that but advertising is a big deal I can tell your sincerely sorry about it.  It’s up to smt though if it gets shortened or unbanned 

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

20 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

If the server was so good why would you advertise another one lmao. 

-support

Very well said. Dispute is also vague.

| PD SGT FBI SSA State MSTRSGT SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO |

WYC CFO | Moderator

+ Support but hear me out,

Yes, the individual advertised which is a serious infraction BUT, here are some factors to consider.

• It has been a little over a year and the individual still wants to come back into the community, people can change in a year.

• He advertised his YouTube channel, yes it is advertising but it could have been worse. (Example: Advertising other GMOD communities)
• Responded to other comments on his appeal post and seems to me like Authorized wants to actually return to the community.

Compromise: I say Authorized gets unbanned, but if any activity like this happens ever again the ban should be restored. The ban is completely legit, I am just saying that it has been a year and he may have changed and if the slim chance shows that he didn't change it would take 20 seconds to re-ban him again.

Best of luck in the appeal process.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091