Nick Hunter (Hydrex)'s T-Mod Application - Accepted

Nick Hunter

Opinion  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nick Hunter (Hydrex) be a Trial-Moderator?

• Yes (Explain)
    • No (Explain)

What is your in-game name?: Nick Hunter (Hydrex)

What is your steam name?:  Hydrex

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:52034831

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
2015-2017 (Imperium Gaming): Rose from the rank of Trial-Moderator all the way up to Deputy Server Director. 

2017-2018: Was staff on a couple smaller servers around this time. 

2018-2019 (Reborn Gaming): Went from the rank of Trial-Moderator - Senior Moderator. I resigned after losing interest in the server due to toxicity.

2019-2020 (Valkyrie Networks): Went from Trial-Moderator to Senior Moderator. Resigned due to the servers constant decline in player base and the server eventually died.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I started playing on this server 3-4 years ago, I was only started to be an active player last year, took a break and left the community and now I am going to be staying with the community for the rest of my GMOD days. I realized that the people within this community are genuine and I would love to protect these players from minges and rule breakers and to do my best to serve the player base.

What date did you make your forums account?

I created my account in 2018, I just checked my profile and the day I created the account was the 28th of March, 2018.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?
I have 1 warn from 2 years ago or around that time for Attempted Mass RDM, but I want to ensure everyone reading this application I am a changed person. It has been 2 years, and I am now seriously playing the server.

Have you donated?
Gold VIP

What rank are you applying for?
I am applying for Trial-Moderator for the PoliceRP server.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?
I haven't staffed in another community since last year, 2020. I am not a staff for another community.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:
I read the staff guidelines and I am ready to be tested.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve this rank because I have a general interest to help people. IRL I work for a police department, volunteer my time for my local Fire Department as well as being on the EMS Squad (Emergency Medical Services). I simply love helping people, I care for this community. I really do, I have met some amazing people like Nao, Drippy, Conrad, Trump, Max Holland (Last year when I played PD a lot), Will (Last Year when I played PD a lot), Soul, Techy, PVPSavage, John, Huner, Whale, Ecott, Travers and so much more people. I want to do my part to serve the community and protect everyone from people trying to destroy it. I am going to be honest, I am not a perfect person, I don't know every rule in the MOTD, but I will do my best to ensure that everyone can RP in a safe environment that is not interrupted by minges or failRPers. I have a busy schedule during the day, there are some days I can be on for most of the day but there are other days I simply wont be on. I am prepared to give up some of my lives, but the only 2 lives I plan on staying 100% dedicated to are S.W.A.T and PD, the other departments are important to me but staff and the other 2 departments are of a higher priority to me.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Before doing anything enforcing the rules wise, I would gather information and evidence from all parties. I would go only by facts and facts only because you cannot enforce a punishment through emotion or opinion. I will analyze my staff handbook and or other resources to enforce the rules on the rule breaker. BUT, if the individual kept cursing at me while I am trying to talk to them I would do the following.

1) Create a staff sit away from the RP environment

2) Bring the individual

3) Try to talk to the individual and explain what he/she did wrong and what is going to happen.

4) If I can't get a word out and the individual keeps interrupting me and cursing at me I will gag him/her and finish what I am saying, once I am done I will ungag him/her and get his/her side of the story.

5) Going by evidence and information collected, I will either enforce a punishment or use my discretion depending on the severity. Due to it being Mass RDM, there is no discretion to be used as it is too serious of a rule being broken.

6) I would then enforce the punishment.

Screenshot (63).png

Edited by SGT. Nick Hunter
Had to fix an answer.
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

7 minutes ago, Tyler228 said:

+Support

-Active

-Takes the initiative 

-Very Mature

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

11 hours ago, GL Travis Sandman said:

+Support

-Active

-Great role model

-Very Mature

-Great Application well laid out

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

19 hours ago, Tyler228 said:

+Support

-Active

-Takes the initiative 

-Very Mature

From his short time in SWAT hanging out with him is great. such a nice guy.

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

19 hours ago, GL Travis Sandman said:

+Support

-Active

-Great role model

-Very Mature

-Great Application well laid out

For sure this guy would for sure make a great staff member

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 4/27/2021 at 6:11 PM, Tyler228 said:

+Support

-Active

-Takes the initiative 

-Very Mature

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

+Support

- Very Active 

-Mature

-Knows the Rules

-Has Experience

Good luck Brother!

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major 

Former SYP Command | Former FBI SAIC/HRT SGT 

PD SGT | Apart Of The Furry Community |
"Labeled As The Worst Driver In Gaminglight"

BTW u didnt put a screenshot for ur amount of warns

• Like 1

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

11 hours ago, John Newsom said:

+Support

-Active 

-Nice

-Low Warns

-Knows the Rules

-Has Experience

Good Luck Nick! 

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+ Support

+Active

+Mature 

+Low warns

-Edited application 

-Responded to application (then hid the response)

-Last question could be more specific 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+ Support

-Low warns

-Active

-Mature

-Helpful

-Great application, but it was edited

Good luck Nick!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 5/3/2021 at 12:34 AM, ChilledGod said:

+Support
         - Active
         - Mature
         - Very friendly
         - Overall great guy

Agreed with my boy chilled here 💯

• Like 1

That bald Aussie Guy