MTF Epsilon-11 Branch Update 4/24/21 - Denied

Saint :)

-Support on the new jobs.

Nu7 already has a sniper. We (Nu7 and E11) aren't allowed to have clone classes.
Internal operative is completely unnecessary. 

The M21 is very poorly made and I highly advise against using it.
The Ethereal should have its own version, if thats what you're doing with it.
Everything else is fine.

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

+support really good branch update dog fits e11 well

*totally unbiased high command e11 frog*

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+Support! Branch Update looking great!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support for the job changes. They look quite cool.

+/- Support for the new job, because of what Bread said.

58 minutes ago, Bread said:

Nu7 already has a sniper. We (Nu7 and E11) aren't allowed to have clone classes.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

59 minutes ago, Bread said:

other than that +support

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

1 hour ago, Bread said:

-/+Support

I think you should look for another weapon other than the ethereal, but everything else looks good, except for what  bread said

Edited by MexicanGuy

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

- support

1 hour ago, Saint 🙂 said:

Job Salary: 150

Job HP: 150

Job Armor: 125
6 slots

Job HP: 175

Job Armor: 150

- The only difference between the internal operative and the Nu7 operative is that the Armor is 25 less and a different assault rifle, completely unreasonable on a Nu7 standpoint because its basically allowing an extra 6 Nu7 operatives into the facility doing exactly Nu7s job you might as well not join Nu7 in the first place if this job is added. I suggest the internal operative Class drops to 2 slots and is restricted from buying weapons from armory.

- The marksman class also has the best 2 snipers on the server not considering E11 has an AWP on pathfinder and Nu7 already has a sniper class, Basically now CI would be 3-1 out numbered on surface with sniper classes. Not to mention the marksman Armor and health is 75 more than the CI Longshot class. The marksman in my opinion either needs to be removed or heavily nerfed because its just not balanced. 

Everything else i +support on the branch update.

I hope you understand my points of concern and hopefully something positively can be changed. 

Edited by Dang

(Decreased from 😎

yes

+support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

4 hours ago, Bread said:

Internal operative is completely unnecessary

I like the branch update, only thing I agree with is what Bread said.

+Support

Edited by 𝓜8𝓥𝓟

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

9 minutes ago, Dang said:

- support

- The only difference between the internal operative and the Nu7 operative is that the Armor is 25 less and a different assault rifle, completely unreasonable on a Nu7 standpoint because its basically allowing an extra 6 Nu7 operatives into the facility doing exactly Nu7s job you might as well not join Nu7 in the first place if this job is added. I suggest the internal operative Class drops to 2 slots and is restricted from buying weapons from armory.

- The marksman class also has the best 2 snipers on the server not considering E11 has an AWP on pathfinder and Nu7 already has a sniper class, Basically now CI would be 3-1 out numbered on surface with sniper classes. Not to mention the marksman Armor and health is 75 more than the CI Longshot class. The marksman in my opinion either needs to be removed or heavily nerfed because its just not balanced. 

I hope you understand my points of concern and hopefully something positively can be changed. 

What he said

everything else seems fine

#Rangers4Life

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

• Head of Staff

+Support

Pog update!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

11 minutes ago, Dang said:

- support

Yeah, sorry man. I'm with them on this one. D4s snipers are already incredibly powerful, and are often used. E11 has no need for any more snipers. The Internal Operative is just Nu7 with extra steps. Kind of takes away from what E11 is meant to do... If people are bored sitting in base, you need to come up with new ideas for what to do on surface to keep E11 active that is for E11 and E11 alone.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

1 hour ago, Bread said:

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

+/-support
+to the general job changes
-to marksman E11 already has pathfinder which has a sniper rifle and cloak 1 branch doesnt need two types of the same jobs unless its like a higher ranking job within that subranch if E11 needs a sniper sub branch make pathfinders a official subranch and balance it more to focus on the sniper rifle it has there is no need for there to be 2 seperate sniper jobs in E11
-to internal operative, as E11 we dont need this. it takes away from Nu7s importance in site a better job would be one focused solely around the surface as that is where E11 is on higher defcons i know E11 can be bored on surface sitting in base but then you just need to make surface more interesting for E11 (maybe have some areas or buildings be marked for E11 to protect and allow CI to raid or attack them with a lower timer or no timer so even when E11 cant enter site they can still do somethin just an idea) the internal operative is not needed.

5 hours ago, Dang said:

- support

Everything else i +support on the branch update.

^^^

Edited by Toasterr

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png